Going To Hilton Head Sat. March 10th. Anyone else?

RellingTwin

DIS Veteran
We are going to HH for the 3rd time in 2 months this Sat.for 4 days. On our last visit we meet up with fellow Dis'ers! Wondering if anyone is going this weekend? Can't wait!

RellingTwin (Mary)
Magic 4 day 1/99
BW 1/99
DL 1/00
HH 2/01
HH 3/01
Magic 7 day 9/22/01

We are going to be at HH 3/14-17 (hoping to see the festivities in Savannah for St. Patty's Day). During our stay at HH, we plan to visit your beautiful city too. We've been to Charleston once and just have to return! So I guess we will have to wave to each other in passing on the roads LOL! :D Have a wonderful time. HH is so relaxing - we are bringing 4 friends (they are staying elsewhere) who have never been there before. :)

We'll be going home 3/16-3/18. I'm so glad to hear the big dipper pool has reopened!

Gail...Have a great time at HH. If you have any questions about Charleston feel free to e-mail me. It really is a beautiful city. We have been here a year (hubby is from here) and we love it.
Katmamma...The Big Dipper pool is wonderful, I could NOT get the kids out of it when we were there last month.Have a great time.

RellingTwin (Mary)
Magic 4 day 1/99
BW 1/99
DL 1/00
HH 2/01
HH 3/01
Magic 7 day 9/22/01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter