Going to HIFS next week (yippee!!). Couple of questions.

nhpm

Earning My Ears
Do they supply dishwashing liquid or should I bring some?? How far is the nearest supermarket? I think I heard they have a convenience store at the resort. Do they sell pull-ups and other kiddie items?

Hi nhpm,

I was at HIFS in February, and I don't belive that they supplied dishwashing liquid. (We were in a classic suite and brought our own). I don't know about the residential suites though, they might have some since I think that there is a small dishwasher in those rooms, but I don't know for sure.

The nearest supermarkets would probably be either Goodings which is located in the Crossroads Plaza and or Publix (just past the Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlet stores). Both grocery stores are probably within 5 minutes driving distance if you have a car. We went to Publix this time and found it to be nice, and the prices were much cheaper than both Goodings and the convinience store at HIFS. You are correct that there is a convience store at HIFS, which is nice because it is handy, however it is more expensive than say, Publix. Sorry, I don't know if they sell stuff like pull-ups or not.

Have a great time at my favorite hotel! :)

<center>
NewWinnie2.jpg
StPatricksBear.jpg

</center>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts