Going To Disneyland August 2010

shaz105

Mouseketeer
Hi Everybody

My name is Sharon I live in Sydney, Australia I am planning our Disneyland Trip in August 2010. We are so excited about we are going to be staying at HoJO in the new kids suite that have just build.

i am hope that i can get so help when i get stuck. We are staying for 11nights at Anheim then we are going to Orlando, Florida for my husband who wants to see NASA - Kennedy Space Centre plus i think we will also go to Disneyworld as well.

I'd love to go to Kennedy Space Centre. I am so jealous. I didn't win;) the Anaheim/Orlando debate for our next trip. I think the trip after we'll go to NY then Orlando.

Welcome along!

Kennedy is Amazing, Growing up in Australia I never dreamed that I would ever get to watch a space shuttle launch and now I live about a hour away and see them on a regular basis. Hopefully everything will fall into place and you will be able to see one of the last launches. I know they have 2 scheduled around the time period you mentioned.

Hi Everybody

My name is Sharon I live in Sydney, Australia I am planning our Disneyland Trip in August 2010. We are so excited about we are going to be staying at HoJO in the new kids suite that have just build.

i am hope that i can get so help when i get stuck. We are staying for 11nights at Anheim then we are going to Orlando, Florida for my husband who wants to see NASA - Kennedy Space Centre plus i think we will also go to Disneyworld as well.

Shaz, sounds like a great trip.

Make sure you keep it warm for us as we will be in DL and WDW in September and October. Make sure you get out to WDW as it is a totally different experience to that of DL.

I am hoping to get out to the Space Centre this trip. Make sure you do a trip report for us.

Sounds like you have an awesome trip planned. I'll be home from ours before we know it, then I'll have to obsess about your trip. I hope you don't mind. :rotfl:

As much as I love Disneyland, I would love to give Disneyworld a go too.

Hi

Jacs you have not got long before you are going on your trip you must give up details about your.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter