going through wdw withdrawl!

almburr

DIS Veteran
I am a little blue today. im going through a little withdrawl. Last year on this date we were just landing at MCO. and boarding the Magical Express for All star movies, for our sons 6th birthday. It was so much fun to be surrounded by all things Disney even if it was a record cold season.

I hate when the year creeps around, i always feel a little down when thoses days pass by and we are not there. So I spend my off time planning the next trip and have fun looking over all the maps and menus and photos.

I read the boards daily to keep on top of anything that changes.

I cant wait til our next trip.

Too funny! My husband and I were just saying how we would love to be back at Disney right now. We spent last Christmas at Bay Lake Towers with our little tree and a few presents left by Santa-spent half the day at Magic Kingdom and the other half at Epcot. We loved it despite the cold! Happy dreaming and planning your next trip! We are almost set on booking Disney for next Christmas.
Take care-Elizabeth:santa:

It's a terrible, terrible thing to denied a dose of Disney. Our first trip was in 1996 when the DS was nine. We didn't go back until we were invited down by our cousins in 2004. They are founding members of the DVC. We were hooked and joined on the third day we were there. We just finished booking our May 2012 trip which will be for our 30th wedding Anniversary. 11 days of just the two of us, and yes, we've been doing it since 2006 and we always survive. I cope with withdrawals by watching the DVDs on how WDW was created from both Disney and Modern Marvels. It helps a bit. Good luck to everyone on their next adventure.

today is DS bday he is now 7. when he got up this morning he said that he remembered what we did on his birthday last year. He wants another birthday like that again.:wizard: He is my little Disney Freak. He cant wait to ride Expedition Everest since daddy said he would be too scared last year (we think daddy was the scared one since DS loved tower of terror)

I need to start saving for a trip within 2 years. until we go again i will be watching the Disney planning DVDs and reading the DIs:surfweb:

I love Disney. I will be Jealous of DD17 when March comes, her senior class picked WDW as thier destination. I am the one to help them plan it:yay::woohoo::banana:

Heck, I'm going through withdrawal right now, and I just returned on Sunday. Was my first time seeing all the holiday decorations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter