Going on a cruise

MinnesotaMouseketeers

DIS Veteran
Signed up for our first seven night cruise. DW, DS (15 at the time of cruise) and I'll be doing the October 13, 2007 Eastern cruise. I'll be checking out the Cruise Meet board next :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :bounce:

Congratulations! Planning is part of the fun. Be sure and check out the FAQ at the top of the page (or just click the link in my signature) for lots of great information for new cruisers.

Finding or starting a cruise meets thread is a great next step.

Enjoy!

Congratulations!! Just for reserving you feel the magic, at least I do. Hope you enjoy the cruise as well as me that from going to a three day cruise, we reserved a 7-day (New Year's Eve) and 10-day (Med cruise).

WDWLVR said:
Congratulations! Planning is part of the fun. Be sure and check out the FAQ at the top of the page (or just click the link in my signature) for lots of great information for new cruisers.

Finding or starting a cruise meets thread is a great next step.

Enjoy!
We are thinking about booking a Disney cruise for 2007. This will be our 1st cruise ever and I'm not sure where to start . :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter