Going late August/Sept: Which buffets will be buffets/family style?

disneyberry

Dreaming of adventure
DVC Premium
We’re finally planning our first post-COVID trip. Since it’s been three years since our last visit, I’m a bit out of the loop on the state of restaurants, especially the buffets.

I think I saw that Biergarten, Crystal Palace, and Boma have gone back to normal. And Hollywood & Vine is scheduled to go back to buffet 8/28.

Chef Mickey’s and Tusker House are still family style?

Do we know if any other former buffets are changing by September? Has Disney mentioned any others like Hollywood & Vine?

One note that there is no availability for Crystal Palace after August 21st. There is speculation that characters might be returning.

I think I saw that Biergarten, Crystal Palace, and Boma have gone back to normal. And Hollywood & Vine is scheduled to go back to buffet 8/28.

Chef Mickey’s and Tusker House are still family style?

Do we know if any other former buffets are changing by September? Has Disney mentioned any others like Hollywood & Vine?
"I hope your appetite is ready because Hollywood & Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be welcoming back their buffet on August 28."

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-latest-foodie-treats-to-try-at-disney-parks/

Heard Hollywood and Vine is coming back in late August hopefully this is true we plan on going in September

So are there any restaurants left that were buffets pre-COVID, but have decided to make the permanent change to family style? I used to like buffets, but the last time I went to Cape May, it was family style, and surprisingly I found I really liked it.

One note that there is no availability for Crystal Palace after August 21st. There is speculation that characters might be returning.
FYI
Bookings have now opened up for the end of August but still no sign of characters coming back.

So are there any restaurants left that were buffets pre-COVID, but have decided to make the permanent change to family style? I used to like buffets, but the last time I went to Cape May, it was family style, and surprisingly I found I really liked it.
Cape May is back to being a buffet. We found that we liked the family style at Trail's End.

Cape May is back to being a buffet. We found that we liked the family style at Trail's End.
Did you do family-style breakfast or dinner at Trail's End? We have both booked. And are soft drinks included in the price of the buffets or family-style meals? TIA

Did you do family-style breakfast or dinner at Trail's End? We have both booked. And are soft drinks included in the price of the buffets or family-style meals? TIA
Soft drinks are included in both buffets and family style.

They were serving family style dinner at Trail's End when we ate there last September. The menu still lists it as family style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter