Going July 22nd 2006...

4MYBOIZ

Earning My Ears
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Hi All,

We are new to the board and very excited!! We hear it is pretty hot in Florida around the end of July but we will be there for 8 days and 7 nights and I am sure we will adjust to the heat.

Anyone else going down during that time?

We'll be at Disney July 12-22 and Universal July 22-26. Looks like we'll just miss you. We go in July every year - yes its hot but its great. Have fun!

If I remember correctly it's about a 15-20 minute drive. SeaWorld is in the middle of the two. In 2004 we split our stay 3 nights Universal/8 nights Disney, last year we did Disney/SeaWorld, and this year we're back to 10 nights Disney/4 nights Universal. It makes a nice break.

WIDisneyFan said:
We will be at the Polynesian from July 20th to the 27th :earsboy:

Wow! We may cross paths at the Sprit of Aloha dinner show. The Polynesian looks great! How was your stay at the Wilderness Lodge?

We really enjoyed it - it was a short stay, just 3 nights, that followed a week long conference in Orlando. It was also our first trip with our son who was 3 months old at the time. The WL is beautiful and the transportation worked well for us (we found the boat to the MK great) But to be honest it is Disney - how do you not have fun :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter