Going from WDW to Universal hotels.

MBTigger

Designated Bouncer
In January our family is staying at a WDW resort and then heading to a Universal resort.

I have been assuming that I can just get an uber or cab from WDW to Universal early in the day and they will store my bag while I go to the park. I wopuld rather pay 2 ubers / cabs than multiple days worth of car rental if it is possible...

While staying at BWI in February we were going to spend a day at Universal so I asked a cab driver when we got outside how much to drive us to Universal and it was like $20-$30 more than Uber or Lyft. So we used Lyft.

We do this all the time using Uber. The first time we made this transfer I called a cab (Mears) and asked how much to go from Pop Century to Cabana Bay. He said, and I quote, '30/40 dollars. Maybe more. Won't know till we get you there. I'll send a cab right over'. I politely said not to, we weren't ready yet, then opened my Uber app. $14.70. Guess how we went.

We had no issues with Universal storing our luggage until our room was ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter