Going back 15 years later!

mulan1

<font color=deeppink>Appreciates the OTHER 'prince
Hi all!

My family and I went to DLP 15 years ago for the 15th anniversary, which was amazing, my trip report is still floating around on the boards!

Now my daughter and I are going back for a post exam trip staying at the Santa Fe Hotel. We really wanted to go to Cheyenne, but the budget sadly didn't allow it.

Of course so much will have changed since our last trip, especially post covid.

My main queries are about the Magic Pass and Disney Express.

I can't find much information about the Magic Pass, but what I have read is that you have to pick it up from the hotel, but I paid extra for Disney Express so we don't have to go to the hotel, but rather straight from the eurostar to the park. So how does that work??

Would love to know peoples top tips from recent trips please!

My daughter and I are super excited, and are so happy that there are so many vegan and vegetarian options in the parks now.

Thank you everyone!!

I just got back so feel free to ask questions. It was more crowded then I have ever seen it so have a plan. We had a blast.

Hey there!

Have you read the website about the Disney Express?
https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/guest-services/disneyland-express-luggage-service/

All you have to do is go to the desk at the station, drop off your luggage and pick up your passes.

And Santa Fe or Cheyenne, there is hardly a difference. Only theming.
What else would you like to know / anything specific you are looking for?
So I read the site and I want to make sure I understand things. One doesn't need to reserve Disney Express beforehand? We've already booked our hotel/tickets and will be coming in via RER from Chatelet mid-afternoon in late July. Can we use this option or do we have to reserve it first? Also, how much does it cost? We don't HAVE to go straight to the parks, but it would certainly be nice if this was much like the old Magical Express at WDW in Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter