God....it won't stop.

MuNkY

Momma don't cry. I just wanna stay high.
So today I'm watching Spongebob and a commercial comes on for this one band. Apparently they call themselves the Naked Brothers or some other godawful name. They were like, 11 years old and had a band, and wrote all their own music, and Nick was promoting them. Only problem....they..................................SUCKED! They were playing this one song of theirs. It was the same verse over, and over, and over. They played the music video. It was like, a bunch of kids swimming in a pool, then a close up of one of them singing, then back to the pool, then back to the kid, then back to the pool....etc.

Seriously, why? These kids were not talented. Anybody with an instrument could've wrote these songs. The music video was crap. Why act like they have talent? Seriously, what's happened? Now-days everyone and their brother's sister's half-cousin is like, friggin amazing. Why can't we just face the facts and realize that not EVERYONE is an amazing pop-star. Jeez.

</rant>

So yeah, discuss.

you're just NOW getting upset over this? disney channel has been doing it for years. ;)

you're just NOW getting upset over this? disney channel has been doing it for years. ;)

Lol. Nah. I've been upset ever since the Cheeta Girls. I'm just now speaking up though.

I heard about them before jonas brothers..
i personally think its weird and ...well its just not something that i really find myself liking

But thats just a personal thing

If you guys like him then thats just how you feel about it

but i just cant stand them

Umm A, Why are you watching Spongebob
o_O

lol xD

But Seriously, Miley Cyrus has the talent equal to an eyelash on some other Bands and singers. But Whatever makes the money....

ITA!
They're not good at all.
I think it all comes down to money in the business.
As long as you have money,you can get almost anything.
That's how Hollywood works.

If the last 3 sentences don't make sense to you,don't worry they don't make sense to me either.
It's a confusing way to phrase it.

they do suck and there really stupid i think nick was desperate to get more watchers i mean Hannah Montana's a big hit because its about a teen pop star and nick brings out a show a year later about kids in a band i'm not a big fan of both

there all ugly, they all suck, they are all so stupid, they are gayture (as I would call it)

Umm A, Why are you watching Spongebob
o_O

lol xD

But Seriously, Miley Cyrus has the talent equal to an eyelash on some other Bands and singers. But Whatever makes the money....

Spongebob's hilarious. I remember watching tons of it when I was younger, then not finding it funny anymore. Then I watched it more recently, and suddenly got all of the adult humor they put in it. It's great.:lmao:

Spongebob's hilarious. I remember watching tons of it when I was younger, then not finding it funny anymore. Then I watched it more recently, and suddenly got all of the adult humor they put in it. It's great.:lmao:

sponge bob is not made for children.

I have never watched spnogebob or anything like that. It is all 2 stupuid

I love spongebob, but I love stupid humor, so I enjoy it.

I agree that the naked brothers band is a stupid, idiotic, and untalented group. But people in the television are only looking for one thing, money. So if this crappy group of kids is going to make them some money, they are going to continue promoting it.

Spongebob is so funny
Anyways, they do suck.
The lead singer needs to go through puberty before he can start singing

I actully like them, I have one of there songs on my iPod and some of the shows are kindof funny but I'm 12 so I like these kids, and Nat has awesome hair!

I agree.
I think its annoying when these shows try bringing out bands and singers. Nick and Disney has been doing that alot lately!

I tend to stay away from music I hear on tv.
Unless I hear it on Much Music (and I still have to be careful), I won't listen to it.
Anything that's going to appear on kiddy channels, is a must to avoid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter