Go Giants!

WE ARE SO FLIPPIN' HAPPY ABOUT THAT PACKERS UPSET!:banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2: THE ONLY THING THIS TOPPED WAS LAST WEEKS UPSET OVER THOSE COWBOYS!!!!

IT FEELS SO GOOD TO GET A CHANCE TO GO NUTS FOR OUR HOME TEAM AGAIN. ITS OK TO NOT LIKE THE GIANTS AND OUR VICTORY.....WE LOVE THAT!:lmao: :lmao: :laughing: :laughing:

GO GIANTS! BRING IT ALL HOME:woohoo:

The Giants certainly tried to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory last night. Good thing I am not an ulcer sufferer! Missed field goal, fumbled interception, fumbled punt return....YIKES! I'm glad the kiddies were in bed near the end....my language got a little salty!

GO BIG BLUE!

You and me Both! I mean I sat here and told my husband "He(Tynnes) better break his whole (blanking) foot off to get that (blanking) football down that (blanking) field". :angel:
It's that real up in here!
GO GIANTS!:cheer2:

well since Peyton isnt in it- I will have to root for Eli to kick some Patriots Butt!!! wouldnt that be something to see.. so Im a Giants fan for the SB... Great game last night:thumbsup2

I so totally agree! If Peyton and the Colts aren't in the Super Bowl, then Eli and the Giants are the next best thing.

GO GIANTS!

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are just tooooo awesome and Tom Brady is ever so delicious to look at!!!!!!

I'm a Steelers fan, so I'm a little torn over who to root for. I should rally behind another AFC team but there's a part of me that wants to see Eli get a Super Bowl ring to match his big brother's.

Regardless,

Congratulations to Both Teams
on a Great Season!

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are just tooooo awesome and Tom Brady is ever so delicious to look at!!!!!!

Funny you should say this because I just commented to my sister over the weekend that I didn't think Tom Brady was anything to look at! There are so many hotter ones out there.

Kimya

Dont count the Giants out just yet. I seem to remember some Pats fans on this very board disregarding the Colts last year and look what happened. Any given sunday! good luck to both teams, though I am praying for little brother Manning to take home the Lombardi Trophy:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter