Go Giants!

BLAH...as a lifelong Skins fan, I wanted to see the Packers win tonight.

However, now that the Giant and Pats will be in the SuperBowl, I will be whole heartedly rooting for the Giants.

Kimya

:sad1: I am soooo sad that the Pack lost..... I agree with an earlier post:

Giants: PLEASE beat the Patriots!

sadifojsaifjsaoijfdiOIJOISAJFDIASJFDIOAJ
AOIDJFOISAJFOISAJDOISAJFOISAJFOISAJOIFSDA

<--COWBOYS FAN AS YOU CAN IMAGINE, I DO NOTTTT LIKE THE COCKY GIANTS, GOOOOOOOO PATS!!!, lol

GO GIANTS!!!!!!! My house was shaking tonight when they won lol not sure if it was because myself, dh and 3 of the kids are Giants fans or because my dd 16 was ticked because they beat her cowboys last week so she was hoping for our defeat this week. Its going to be an awesome super bowl:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congratulations to all of the Giant fans.

I am sad today. I was hoping that the Packers would be able to get to the Super Bowl.

Good Luck!

GO PATS!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Sorry Packers fans-- I really like Brett Favre-- I was hoping for a Pats/Packers replay.

From Patriots\Red Sox Nation.................GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!18 & 0, 1 TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo: :cheer2:

GO GIANTS THANK YOU soooo much for starting this tread...I am stuck living up here after living most of my life on LI and have NO ONE to cheer with:banana: ....THANK YOU!!!!!!!

well since Peyton isnt in it- I will have to root for Eli to kick some Patriots Butt!!! wouldnt that be something to see.. so Im a Giants fan for the SB... Great game last night:thumbsup2

The Giants certainly tried to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory last night. Good thing I am not an ulcer sufferer! Missed field goal, fumbled interception, fumbled punt return....YIKES! I'm glad the kiddies were in bed near the end....my language got a little salty!

GO BIG BLUE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!