Gluttony . . . Pure Gluttony. 14 nights food reviews from two little piggies!LAST DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing reports - I relished ever minute I spent reading them - and it was a lot of blissful minutes! :hippie:

I'm eagerly anticipating your dining schedule for your next trip!

Just wanted to thank you again for your WONDERFUL report and great pictures :)!! I have to confess, I usually won't read a food report if there aren't any pictures :(. Your writing style/humor made reading the reports a real treat. Thanks again!

Ah thank you! I'm a bit like you - you gotta have pictures to help bring the drool on!

I've really enjoyed reading your report and loved seeing all the different meals in your photos. We're off for our first trip in April next year and have made a note to visit Beaches and Cream while we're there as the burgers sound divine!!

Thanks for sharing with us.

Tracy x

Ohh first trip! You are going to have such a great time!!!:thumbsup2

....... Not to mention, Gyllenhaal is ridiculously hot.

Ahem. :rolleyes1

I really have to watch that film and see if he is that tasty!! I saw the end of it on a plane a couple of years back and it was so sad decided not to watch the rest of it!!! But if I am secretly married to him then I must do my research!

Amazing reports - I relished ever minute I spent reading them - and it was a lot of blissful minutes! :hippie:

I'm eagerly anticipating your dining schedule for your next trip!

Thank you!

Should be ready tomorrow - have to finish typing it at work tomorrow!:lmao:

Don't play with my emotions!! Bluewater's are THE BEST!! ::yes:: We drove for 2 and a half hours to go there last week for our anniversary, to get that dozen!! :love:
OMG you drove down here just for KK's wow you are addicted ;) :rotfl2: The trouble with KK's is that it's cheaper to buy a dozen than 1 or 2, well per doughnut so it is saving money really, right :rotfl2:

Your whole trip report has been great! I changed some of my ADRs a few weeks ago based on some of your earlier reviews and you were right on. I can't wait to see your dining schedule for next trip!

Done! And boy am I full!!! That has to be the most food eaten I've ever read in a Food Report! :worship: :worship: :worship:
Oh, Goddess with the Golden stomache. Give me your blessing so I may eat like that on my upcomming trip!!! :rotfl:

As you can see from my post count, I don't come out of lurkdome often. But I just had to say that your trip report was one of the best I have ever read.
Thank you for taking the time to share. :)

Next years plans then! Well as we only have seven nights at the World we are sticking to a lot of our favourites, though changing the meal we go to them! Boma and Chef Mickeys for example we did as dinner this year, so breakfast next time, and 1900 park fare we are trying for dinner (I am dying to see the funny ugly sisters, as long as they don’t mistake me for one of them!). I want to try some new places, but we have so many that we loved this year that are just too good to miss!

Now this is all subject to change, in case I start seeing some really good / dodgy reviews on anywhere. But currently this is how it stands!! I will sort the order of the days out once the park hours are released nearer the time. I don't like not having that sorted at this late stage, but what can you do?!! :lmao:

Saturday May 2nd
Breakfast: Gatwick
Lunch: Plane
Dinner: Tony Roma’s (or possibly one of the other rib places you have recommended)
Essential snack: Big triple pack of double stuffed Oreo’s if we get time to go to Walmart!!!

Sunday May 3rd
Breakfast; Boma
Lunch: Either Pizzafari/ or Rain Forest Café (AK) for wings, or Cookes of Dublin
Dinner: 1900 Park fare
Essential snack: Goofys MYO

Monday 4th May
Breakfast: Pop
Lunch: Plaza or Liberty Tree – or possibly Kona?
Dinner: Crystal Palace
Essential snack: Main St Bakery

Tuesday 5th May
Breakfast: French Quarter (beignets!)
Lunch: Earl of Sandwich
Dinner: 50’s PTC
Essential snack: Ghirardellis

Wednesday 6th May
Lunch: Chefs De France
Dinner: Beaches N Cream
Essential snack: Schoolbread

Thursday 7th May
Breakfast: Chef Mickey
Lunch: Pop (nuclear cheese for TG & tye-die cheesecake for me!)
Dinner: Trails End/or House of Blues
Essential snack: Magic Cookie Bar

Friday 8th May:
Breakfast: Kona
Lunch: GF Café
Dinner: Raglan Road
Essential snack: Undecided! I know, something unplanned this late in the planning process!

Saturday 9th May
Lunch, dinner: Two weeks on the Disney Magic!

Saturday 23rd May
Breakfast: Disney Magic
Lunch: Universal for a Cinabbon/ or Beaches and Cream
Dinner: Plane, sob. Mental note to take food this year so we don’t get stuck with the oil-slick croissant again.:sick:

Last day is a bit undecided. We should be back in Orlando by about 10am I imagine, and our flight doesn’t go until 7pm (allegedly). Am considering doing a short day at Universal - I don’t really want to, just feel we should as we haven’t been there since 2006! But if we don’t we will probably linger round a park or DTD for a while, before heading off to either Beaches and Cream, Cheesecake Factory, or somewhere else that we hear about in the meantime that we haven’t had chance to slot in!

I don’t know how to choose between House of Blues or Trails End on the Thursday night!! I don’t know if I can go on vacation and only have babyback ribs once (first night), which is why HoB is on there (that and the fact I LOVED it), but we also really enjoyed Trails End and would like to go back there. If I find out they do ribs on the Magic then maybe I can sacrifice House of Blues! We shall see! I would also like to try Kona for dinner but don’t know when I would fit that in so am thinking about going there for lunch on one of our MK days (their wings look so good!)! I would also like to try Le Cellier for lunch just to say we have been there ... maybe I can tempt TG to go there instead of the chilli cheese dogs at Pop one day!I keep telling TG we need a four week vacation . . . wish me luck on winning the lottery for that one!!!

Roll on next May!!!!!! Three weeks worth of food reviews!! More importantly, three weeks worth of eating – help me!:scared1:

Don’t forget let me know if you have any questions etc, I am always happy to talk about food!

Thank you for your brilliant reviews! Your trip next year sounds amazing! princess:

Okay, am I understanding this right??? You will have a week at Disney AND a two week Disney cruise????? If so, that is AWESOME. I am so excited....for me. :rotfl2: THREE whole weeks of eating stories to read??? Hooooray!!!!!!!!!! I love living vicariously through you. I think I am going to start a ticker for your trip report! :worship:

Okay, am I understanding this right??? You will have a week at Disney AND a two week Disney cruise????? If so, that is AWESOME. I am so excited....for me. :rotfl2: THREE whole weeks of eating stories to read??? Hooooray!!!!!!!!!! I love living vicariously through you. I think I am going to start a ticker for your trip report! :worship:

Hahaha :rotfl2: I so know what you mean though! When I see an awesome food update I :banana:

Thanks again for all your reports, I have loved reading them and hope to tune in for next year's. Your trip next year sounds incredible.

Laur's princess:

OMG you drove down here just for KK's wow you are addicted ;) :rotfl2: The trouble with KK's is that it's cheaper to buy a dozen than 1 or 2, well per doughnut so it is saving money really, right :rotfl2:

Thats what we always say!! By just buying 6 you are actually wasting money!!!:rotfl2:

Your whole trip report has been great! I changed some of my ADRs a few weeks ago based on some of your earlier reviews and you were right on. I can't wait to see your dining schedule for next trip!

Ah thank you!! Which ones did you change??

Done! And boy am I full!!! That has to be the most food eaten I've ever read in a Food Report! :worship: :worship: :worship:
Oh, Goddess with the Golden stomache. Give me your blessing so I may eat like that on my upcomming trip!!! :rotfl:

I bless thee to have big eyes and a hollow belly . . . now go forth and gobble that World right up, and do my memory proud!

As you can see from my post count, I don't come out of lurkdome often. But I just had to say that your trip report was one of the best I have ever read.
Thank you for taking the time to share. :)

Ah how lovely, thank you!!:goodvibes

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your excellent reviews with us!:goodvibes

It was most enjoyable!!

That's so great you're gonna take a cruise!!! Lucky, Lucky, Lucky!!!

Thank you for your brilliant reviews! Your trip next year sounds amazing! princess:

I told you I suffer from gluttony . . . even my holidays are big and greedy!!!

I am so excited I can barely breathe! We have never done a cruise before, let alone a Disney one - so much new research to do!!!

Thanks again for all your reports, I have loved reading them and hope to tune in for next year's. Your trip next year sounds incredible.

Laur's princess:

Thank you, I will definitely do reviews next year! All that new food to review!

Great reviews! Thanks so much for taking the time to share them with us!

You are most welcome!:goodvibes

I am also coming out of lurkdom to tell you how much I loved your report - SO great! And it was so much fun to see the different places off property too. DH and I are going to track down the nearest Cheesecake Factory...I think we have one an hour or so away.

On your last day if you do decide to head over near Universal I can recommend a fantastic BBQ place - Bubbalou's Bodacious BBQ...DH is a BBQ addict and found this after seeing it on the Food Network for something. They are incredibly casual and good and very close to Universal.

http://www.bubbalous.com/

Thanks again for the fabulous reviews!!

Hey - I can't believe I didn't tell you this!

Have you tried Buffalo Wild Wings? SO SO Good! We went there on our last trip and DBF loved it! So much so, that even without a car this trip, we are doing the lynx-I Ride run to eat there :) I think they have one in LBV though! You get to choose from like 15 different sauces what you want on your wings.

They are famous for their wings (we get the boneless and they are awesome!) but get this - they do a rib and wing combo!! OR you could get wings to start and get the 'Ribs and More Ribs' main!

AND they do a chocolate peanut butter pie for dessert!

www.buffalowildwings.com

It's all me and DBF are thinking about :laughing:

Thank you so much for sharing your food report with us!:goodvibes

I truly enjoyed reading about all your food adventures, and you have a such a wonderful attitude, even when things are less than stellar, it really was a joy to read. I can't wait for you to take another trip so I can read another report, and your plans look awesome!

Because of your reviews, I did end up changing some of my ADRs...ah...behold the power....;)

I actually scored a lunch reservation at the Grand Floridian Cafe, and I'm very very excited about it. Those clean plates of yours just did me in! That and my parents, who for a long time owned a store/deli, had to close it this past year, and I am sooooo missing a really good sandwich.

I also know that I must must must get over to Beaches and Cream for a No Way Jose. That just looked so good, I absolutely will be fitting it in.

So thank you so much, I've loved reading this!:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter