Gluten Free

iloveeeyore

DIS Veteran
Hi! We would love to hear your experiences/thoughts on best GF dining (table and quick service) in the Universal parks, hotels and City Walk. We are planning a late summer visit with a Celiac. Thanks!

I wish I could help more, my gluten issue is pretty mild and resolves with a Benadryl so contamination isn’t going to ruin my day as much as make me a little drowsy. (And I can counter that with some caffeine!)

I try to stick to places I can order just a steak or something easy. Mythos I believe ive heard is pretty good. Hard Rock has a gluten free menu with gluten free bun burgers—I’m excited about that. Also you can bring in food since it’s related to a food “allergy”. Security will allow it through.

I’ve done some googling and have my stuff fairly planned out. I wish I could help you more!

Hi! We would love to hear your experiences/thoughts on best GF dining (table and quick service) in the Universal parks, hotels and City Walk. We are planning a late summer visit with a Celiac. Thanks!

I can't help with gluten specifically, but Cowfish did amazing with my dairy and tree nut allergies (and mango sensitivity - thanks cashew family). Speaking with the wait staff, they said the only allergy they struggle to accommodate is soy. All others, they can provide a lot of safe options.

And having eaten there - they did a great job, I had great food, and I felt amazing the rest of the day...

I’m Gluten free and Mythos has the most selection on property for GF dining in our experience. At the quick service there is usually one option on the menu that is gluten free but sometimes it’s not very good. We have DVC and usually stay on property even if we go to universal so we typically only plan for lunch there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!