Gluten Free French Fries

Kari-B

Mouseketeer
Leaving in less than a week (!!!) and trying to nail down all the gluten free details. I've read lots of post here and elsewhere to try and get the very latest info. My question is do you know exactly which quick service restaurants serve gluten free fries? No "official" list shows this and I've keep reading conflicting reports. Anyone there fairly recently that can tell me?

Also, curious about the allergen free chicken tenders? None of the "lists" show those or aren't the same as each other. Please let me know which quick service spots also have these. Thanks sooooo much!

In Epcot electic umbrella has the GF fries and tenders, in MK it's Columbia Harbor house, at the studios it's the restaurant next to Star tours (can't remember the name). I forget where at AK. I am positive on the others as my husband loves the GF tenders and he had them at all of the above last week.

Loz

In magic kingdom cosmic rays has them as well. We always end up there or Pinocchio Haus because ph had gf pizza and Mac n cheese. I believe the majority of the QS had gf fries because everywhere we ate, hotel included told me that they have a completely dedicated fryer for fries.

Betty Rohrer said:
i would always ask at CS if the the fries are fried in separate frier than breaded items.

When I tell the person taking the order that I am allergic to gluten, they call a chef or supervisor over. They always tell me this, I never have to ask as they are very forward about everything you can eat.

There is a great Gluten Free Disney Dining app if you have an iPhone. You should always ask at the restaurant, but the app gives you a starting point.

MickeyMomTo2 said:
There is a great Gluten Free Disney Dining app if you have an iPhone. You should always ask at the restaurant, but the app gives you a starting point.

Thank you I just downloaded this app. I'm really trying to see if the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for me being gluten free. It seems like there are not many snack or quick service meals that are gluten free. I'm hoping the app will help me decide.

Traveliz said:
What is the exact name of the APP and does it cost?

Liz

I searched for Disney Works Gluten Free and it came up. The free one is alright but I'm going to purchase the full app that is $1.99

Wonder what makes the 1.99 one better. My husband has been gluten free for 30 years so we have this down but we travel to Disney a lot so I thought I might check out one of these apps. He has his favorites so just not sure if this is worth it or not. Would be nice to see other options though.

Liz

Traveliz said:
Wonder what makes the 1.99 one better. My husband has been gluten free for 30 years so we have this down but we travel to Disney a lot so I thought I might check out one of these apps. He has his favorites so just not sure if this is worth it or not. Would be nice to see other options though.

Liz

I'm new to the gluten free world... Been about a month and it really isn't that hard, just takes research. I am a little overwhelmed to be vacationing and eating out but I'm sure it will all turn out in the end

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter