Gluten Free breakfast-Cat Cora or Captain"s Grill

petbren

DIS Veteran
We are staying on night at BWV before our cruise in March.
This is our first trip with me being GF:( so need advice.
I think I read CG will make me GF mickey waffles?
Any one out there know?

I've gotten some of my favorite gf waffles at Cape May Cafe (restaurant in Beach Club). I think either restaurant can do gf waffles. This blog has been helpful for me http://glutenfreedairyfreewdw.blogspot.com/

My first trip where I needed to be gluten free I was a mess, but don't worry it gets easier. :hug: I've now been gluten free for a little over four years. I was diagnosed with Celiac in December 2008

I've never eaten at Kouzzina but all of the GF reviews I've read have been stellar. I wouldn't hesitate to eat there and in fact would recommend it. The blog linked by the PP has a great view and in fact is one of the reviews that makes me want to try it.

I did eat breakfast at Captain's Grille. We had a good meal. The chef was very accomodating, the food was good with some nice variety (not a lot but the smoked salmon and grilled ham were nice touches) and the atmosphere was great (we had a late breakfast seating and the place was practically empty).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter