Global Resort Homes

avcchichester

Earning My Ears
Has anyone here ever rented a home from these people?? We did and we seem to be having problems with them now. Any response would be appreciated. Thanks

No, we haven't rented from them..
:scratchin Just from reading their website, "apparently" have been around since 1993.. Their offices are in the new Cagan Crossings development - right across from the WalMart on the 27N.

I hope everything works out for you...if there's anything we can "help" with, ie, suggestions, ideas, resources...let us know:)

:sunny:

Hi! We rented a home in Glenbrook Resort through the owners,but the management company, global resort homes are the ones that have charged our card for the deposit and balance. They have also,sent us the confirmations.

We haven't had any problems with them so far,other than it took them a few weeks to charge our credit card.

What kind of problems are you having?

Amanda

Well actually, today my husband called them for the third time because they kept getting our dates wrong, they finally got it right and appolijized and gave us 2 free passes to disney parks. So I guess I can't complain anymore. We were just getting frustrated and thinking we had made a mistake. Thank you everyone for your response.

avcchichester said:
Well actually, today my husband called them for the third time because they kept getting our dates wrong, they finally got it right and appolijized and gave us 2 free passes to disney parks. So I guess I can't complain anymore. We were just getting frustrated and thinking we had made a mistake. Thank you everyone for your response.

That's good:)

I'm glad they've made ammends for their administration errors.

Have a great trip!! :goodvibes

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!