GLBT Dis meet Feburary 2010 is here!

OrlandoMike

<font color=red>all I can say is beer hurts when i
Opening this thread to merge the few other threads we have going about the next two weeks!

Jon and Jeff are in town....Hurricane Rosie is ready to hit, then the rest of the gang show up right before what might be the most interisting cruise in the history of DCL!

We may need a thread just for damage control......

Let the fun begin!
:cool1:

I thought Wally was going to stay at the Poly next week. When's the cruise? :confused3

From this day forward, he shall be known as "Wallyanna".....

......or "PolyWally"......

:rolleyes1

Just what constitutes an "incident in international waters"?

Just what constitutes an "incident in international waters"?

Well, lessee... your being there? No? Ummm... Rosie AND you being there? You could arrange that if you wanted, yes?

That would HAVE to qualify as an incident anywhere! ::yes::

Im so ready to be their.
My bags are almost packed, going to head out wed. night.
Two days at Disney and 7 on a disney cruise...:banana::cool1::woohoo::yay:

I really wish I would have arranged things to be down there with all of you. I have a hunch this trip is going to be talked about for a long, long time!!

And I have some good news - Rosie has promised to keep her panties on so there will be no nudity! :thumbsup2 Although ... now that I think about it ... maybe she meant that her panties were the only thing that would stay on. :scared1:

And no matter what she says I am not fat!!!!

Have a great trip everyone. :hug:

Very Jealous of your meet!

I hope you all enjoy your trip....no one gets sand in their panties, and everyone wear protection.............

They say SPF 50 is the best to use.....(why what were you thinking of?)

Jeff and Jon are indeed in town!

We had a great evening with them!

Scott and I picked them up at Kidani Village and took them out to see a couple of gay Orlando's highlights: Hamburger Mary's for dinner and then Parliament House for cocktails.

We had a great time! :banana:

Who knew the Kidani Community Hall had the game "Balcony Bingo"! :rotfl2:

Totally OT, but this reminded me of one of my favorite work memories...

This conversation happened one day while I was answering phone calls. My manager was talking about her friend, another manager I knew (from a different area).

Manager: "Can I ask you a question?"

Me: "Sure!"

Manager: "I wanted Soandso to come to H.O.B. with me Sunday, but he said he's got plans for Balcony Bingo. What's that?"

Me: :rotfl:

Oooooooh new terminology!!!! Now I gotta look for an opportunity to slip it casually into conversation... :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter