Glacier Explorer tour at Tracy Arm

mjosburn

Earning My Ears
Our cruise leaves in 91 days, & I'm still trying to decide about the only tour at Tracy Arm. For a while, I didn't realize that there even was a tour. I just assumed everyone stayed on the boat the whole time. If you've done it, what did you think of it? We have a verandah room, so we'll be able to see from there. Do you get a way better view from the tour?

We did the excursion in Tracy Arm, which was actually Endictt arm last summer because they never made it into Tracy Arm last summer due to ice. The excursion was amazing. I got some amazing photos up close to some waterfalls and great photos of the ship from multiple angles. I highly suggest being on the first excursion. It was great to be able to spend time closer to the glacier than the ship. If we would have done the second excursion I would have thought it was a bit anticlimactic to do the small boat after staring at the same scenery on the way into the arm.

Thank you both for the feedback & the link. I'm off to read (even though that excursion says sold out already).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter