GKTW Online Event: Two chicks that don't run, bike or get dirty

You two are awesome to do this event! I don't think you will have any trouble reaching your goal, in fact, I think you will go way over it.

I need to go back and read the info, do you know when it will be held next year? I would love to be there to cheer you on!

We don't have a date for the Muddy Buddy yet. They haven't announced the dates for 2012. I will be sure to let everyone know when they do.

Kathy and T, have you decided on another event since the Muddy Buddy isn't happening in Orlando this year? If you are looking for something, I would suggest the Expedition Everest Race (not sure of the official name this year). Dh and I did this 2 years ago (during a huge rainstorm) and had a blast. It's a 5k (through AK), then an obstacle course, then a Scavenger Hunt in AK. Very, very fun...yes, you can walk the 5k, the obstacle course is not difficult - just fun, and Kathy with your knowledge of AK you will be a 'shoe-in' for the Scavenger hunt. :) Just a suggestion to replace the Muddy Buddy.

If you 2 do this, I will do everything I can to make sure Dh and I make a trip to WDW to cheer you on....maybe even enter (if I can talk DH into it again).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter