GKTW Online Event: Superbowl Square for GKTW

TSWJan78

NE DIva
Since New England is out of the Superbowl a few of us on the New England GKTW meet planning committee need something to cheer about at Superbowl time. We are starting a Super Bowl Square Pool.

Squares are $20. Payouts are $125 for 1st and 3rd quarter, $250.00 for half time and $500.00 for finalna dGKTW is the big winner getting $1,000!!!

For more information and to join us come to our Facebook group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/135606676602942/

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tara

Wow! What a great idea and great response! Still some squares left, get in while you can!

Half way there is 24 hours. Only 50 squares left!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Great idea for a quick fundraiser! Sorry I did not see the event sooner to get involved on this one.

Go Broncos! Go Patriots! Well maybe next year.

Go Harbaugh!

Disers won $500 tonight and GKTW made out with $1,000!!! The final $500 went to a coworker of mine who will be a DISer soon!! Congrats Shelly, Christine & Tim!!!

Time for Super Bowl squares again. Who wants in?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter