GKTW Event: Richmond, VA Meet - April 10-12, 2015 Final Donation Results In!

I don't recall any tolls either. Last year, at least on the I-95 corridor, there were none. You might have tolls in Richmond (possibly) depending on what route you take to where.

Depending on which roads you use in the city, you may run in to tolls. They aren't expensive (35 cents to $1.25) but just have a few bucks in case!

I am so sorry I can't be there to celebrate and raise money with all of you this weekend. :sad1:

I know you will all have a blast!! DIS Meets are fun and you get to meet new friends and reconnect with old.
And Melissa has done a super job at arranging everything so that you all have the BEST time possible. :worship:

Raise lots of money and have a good time!!!! I'll be thinking of you! :flower1:

Oh no! I wish I had known about this sooner but just saw it today! My friends from Richmond are actually coming to ME this weekend for the Cherry Blossom Festival instead of the other way around! :( Have fun, guys!!

Just a friendly reminder that another GKTW fundraiser, Coasting For Kids, takes place June 7th at Cedar Fair Parks across the country, including Kings Dominion in Doswell, Virginia.

DIS teams have been set up at all of the Parks. Here's the link for the Kings Dominion team: The DIS Coasterpalooza 3.0

Great job on your meet. Can't wait to see the podcast on Tuesday.

I am so sorry I can't be there to celebrate and raise money with all of you this weekend. :sad1:

I know you will all have a blast!! DIS Meets are fun and you get to meet new friends and reconnect with old.
And Melissa has done a super job at arranging everything so that you all have the BEST time possible. :worship:

Raise lots of money and have a good time!!!! I'll be thinking of you! :flower1:

Thank you Linda. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Huge thanks :thumbsup2 to Melissa and her team for a superb DisMeet in Richmond. Fellowship, fun, prizes, a chance to chat with members of the DISUnplugged team:rotfl:, Richmond history and finding an ultimate comfort food (and some great local beer:drinking1) at the Southern Railway Taphouse. We had a blast.party:

It was great seeing a lot of you again, and meeting all of you for the 1st time....
Thank you Melissa, GREAT JOB ONCE AGAIN....

Final Tally? How did RVA do for GKTW???

Robin & Angel "D"

Huge thanks :thumbsup2 to Melissa and her team for a superb DisMeet in Richmond. Fellowship, fun, prizes, a chance to chat with members of the DISUnplugged team:rotfl:, Richmond history and finding an ultimate comfort food (and some great local beer:drinking1) at the Southern Railway Taphouse. We had a blast.party:

Thank you, Greg. I am glad you enjoyed the Southern Railway Taphouse and had a great weekend.

We had an amazing time! Big big thanks to Melissa and her family for putting this together! My table mates and I couldn't stop talking about how amazing everything looked and what a fantastic job you did! :worship:

You are so welcome.

I am happy that you had a great time and enjoyed the event.

We had a wonderful time....the fundraising was a lot of fun, meeting new people and getting to make new friends was awesome. A big thanks to Melissa for putting it all together.

You are so welcome.

I am glad you had a wonderful time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter