GKTW Event: Richmond, VA Meet - April 10-12, 2015 Final Donation Results In!

Hi everyone, I just signed up and can't wait to meet you all. My husband and I live about 1.5 hours away so we'll just be there all day Saturday (Main Event, Cruise, Dinner).

This is technically my 2nd DISmeet as I attended DISapalooza when it was at WWoHP, but I was solo and I don't think I spoke to a single soul! So I look forward to the smaller venue. :chat:

:figment::maleficen:sulley:

Hi everyone:

If you are attending Saturday's event, please think about joining us for the Richmond Historical Canal Cruise.

I have 2 boats; 30 people per boat.

One boat is full. I have a waiting list for 7 who would like also participate. I need some more attendees to join in the fun to be able to have the 2nd boat.

Please think about it. You can email me to just let me know, so I can keep count and you can pay for your ticket at the Meet. Just please bring cash.

Please don't let your fellow Disers miss out on this activity they would like to participate in. You know you want to help. You don't want to be responsible for these 7 to just wander around Shockoe Bottom wishing they could be on the boat. You don't want them looking sad as they watch you pull away; wishing they could join you and the Podcast team. (Did I pull at your heartstrings...lol)

(BTW...I have a fun, joking attitude).

3 weeks from today, lunch will be served at the Meet.

DH and I will be there. We will only be attending the main Saturday event as Friday is DH's birthday and Sunday is our grandson's first birthday. It will be a busy weekend for us.

Hi everyone:

Just 18 days. Where did the time go?

I am in the process of making name tags and I just want to make sure that I have it correct.

Your first name will be on it along with your Dis Name. In case you do not know, your Dis Name is the name you use on the Dis boards. For example, my name is Melissa and disneym2m is my Dis name.

Just let me know at rvadismeet@outlook.net, if you did not give me your Dis Name when registering and I will add it. I will need these ASAP. Thank you.

Have a great week!

Hi everyone:

Just 18 days. Where did the time go?

I am in the process of making name tags and I just want to make sure that I have it correct.

Your first name will be on it along with your Dis Name. In case you do not know, your Dis Name is the name you use on the Dis boards. For example, my name is Melissa and disneym2m is my Dis name.

Just let me know at rvadismeet@outlook.net, if you did not give me your Dis Name when registering and I will add it. I will need these ASAP. Thank you.

Have a great week!

:mickeyjum:dumbo::donald:

Hi everyone:

Registration ends this Friday, March 27.

For those that wanted to join in the fun on the Richmond Canal Cruise, I have a second boat. If you did not get a chance to register, just bring the $6 fee with you to the Meet and I will sign you up then. This also applies to those on the wait list.

We have plenty of room. 2 boats, 30 per boat, current count 37.

Just 16 days!

Getting excited about the Dis Meet! Wish more people would be attending; looking forward to meeting you all. See you all soon! :)

(Melissa, left you an email)

Getting excited about the Dis Meet! Wish more people would be attending; looking forward to meeting you all. See you all soon!
Don't worry about the people not attending. Those of us who are will be having a great time! Look forward to meeting everyone soon.

Only a little more than a week. Can't wait to meet everyone! :yay:
Yay!! Starting to get excited and planning my driving route. I'll be a little late to the party Friday night but I'm hoping to be there by 8pm so keep the party going until I get there. Hopefully traffic won't be too bad. It is a 250 mile drive for me.

HI everyone:

I apologize for not posting lately, but I have a good reason...... :)

08 Days.jpg

Wow....

And there is still so much to do...yikes.

See you all soon.

Hi everyone:

Over the weekend, I am hoping to be able to send out an email so you will know a little more details about the Meet.

Next week at this time...

07 Days.jpg

See you soon.

Yay!! Starting to get excited and planning my driving route. I'll be a little late to the party Friday night but I'm hoping to be there by 8pm so keep the party going until I get there. Hopefully traffic won't be too bad. It is a 250 mile drive for me.
I am NOT listening to all the podcast for this past week and next week so I can put them on my iPod to listen to them on the drive up there as it will be around an 8 hour drive for myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter