GKTW Event: Richmond, VA Meet - April 10-12, 2015 Final Donation Results In!

Anyone else going solo to this event?

Hi Christy:

I am not sure if anyone will reply, but just so you know (since I have the guest list) there are other solo Disers attending.

Please know that we are a welcoming group.

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

We hope you can join us.

Hi everyone:

Just in case you did not see the announcement on the RVA Dis Meet website, I wanted to let you know that Peter, Kathy, Teresa, Dustin, Craig, and JeniLynn will be joining us for the Meet.

I hope you are able to join us as well.

Hi everyone:

Just in case you did not see the announcement on the RVA Dis Meet website, I wanted to let you know that Peter, Kathy, Teresa, Dustin, Craig, and JeniLynn will be joining us for the Meet.

I hope you are able to join us as well.

Wow, so glad so much of the crew will be there! Can't wait!

Hi everyone:

Quick reminder:

March 15, 2015 - T-shirt order due
March 20, 2015 - Group rate at the Embassy Suites ends
March 27, 2015 - Meet registration ends

We hope you are able to join us.

Just 27 days.

Hi everyone, I just signed up and can't wait to meet you all. My husband and I live about 1.5 hours away so we'll just be there all day Saturday (Main Event, Cruise, Dinner).

This is technically my 2nd DISmeet as I attended DISapalooza when it was at WWoHP, but I was solo and I don't think I spoke to a single soul! So I look forward to the smaller venue. :chat:

Hi everyone, I just signed up and can't wait to meet you all. My husband and I live about 1.5 hours away so we'll just be there all day Saturday (Main Event, Cruise, Dinner).

This is technically my 2nd DISmeet as I attended DISapalooza when it was at WWoHP, but I was solo and I don't think I spoke to a single soul! So I look forward to the smaller venue. :chat:

I am glad that you will be able to join us. :simba: :maleficen :mickeyjum

Just a quick reminder....

02b.jpg
j6XLftp.jpg
[/IMG]

Quick reminder: The group rate for Embassy Suites ends March 20. There are still plenty of rooms so if you would like to attend the Meet and miss the group rate, you can still stay here. Saturday's Main event is scheduled in this hotel.

Hi everyone:

Quick update. If you are interested in participating in the Richmond Historical Canal Cruise, please let me know at rvadismeet@outlook.com. If I have enough guests, then I can request an additional boat. You can pay me in cash at the Meet.

Thank you.

Just 22 days!!

Hi Everyone:

Today is the last day to take advantage of the group rate at Embassy Suites.

7 days left to register. I am working with the hotel to see if I can extend the date by a few days.

3 weeks from today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter