GKTW Event: NJ DIS Meet Weekend, 2015 - April 24-26! RAISED $14,658.30!!!!!

Hubby & I will be there with our little Disney princess in tow. Looking forward to another great DIS meet.

We look forward to seeing you all again Christine! And I am sure your little princess will be all over the place this year!! princess: Can't wait to see how big she's grown!

Hotel pricing and information has been included in the first post of this thread! :)

Okay....looking more and more like it's gonna happen!!!

Question: (because I'm a planner and a worrywart) should I rent a car? If not and a car service takes me to the hotel, would a car be necessary for the weekend?

Question: (because I'm a planner and a worrywart) should I rent a car? If not and a car service takes me to the hotel, would a car be necessary for the weekend?

Everything is really close by, but not really within walking distance. It looks like we will be coming for the whole weekend, so we should be able to help you out at least somewhat.

Woohoo!!

Everything is within 10 minutes of the hotel, if not less. However, it's not in walking distance. A lot of people carpool. Maybe you can work that out with someone ahead of time?

Glad to hear you are excited! We are too!
You can PM *NikkiBell* or me about items you may have to donate.

I just updated the first post in this thread with our special guest list! We have almost all of the members of The DIS Unplugged joining us!!

Just bought our main event tickets. :yay:

Little disappointed to hear we have anouther event without Kevin and John. Always next year.

Times a ticking! Have you bought your tickets yet? Yes, you! I'm looking at you there! ;)

Just booked our hotel room so we are all set for the weekend! Can't wait. I'm working on gathering items to donate and finishing up some artwork that we'll be donating as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!