GKTW Event: Hair cut-a-thon MASSACHUSETTS 4/16/14!

DreamLikeWalt

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!!:cool1::cool1::wave2:
My name is Khalee, I'm 20 years old, and I'm from Massachusetts.
Finally after YEARS of wanting to help with GKTW, I finally have the means to! I am in cosmetology school at Toni&Guy in Braintree, Massachusetts. We will be holding a cut-a-thon on Wednesday, April 16th from 3:30pm-6:30pm! It will be in our Braintree academy, 727 Granite Street Braintree, MA 02184.
We will have free haircuts and blowouts for men, women, and children! Yes, it is a hair ACADEMY, but is it also a salon! We are supervised by our instructors and they consult with us! What ever it tipped/donated will all go to GKTW!
We will also have princess updo's and pirate things for kids, along with face painting! There will be complementary drinks and food!
Another part I am so excited about it the raffle we are doing! We pulled together some pretty cool things, there's some manicures, an hour massage, tickets to a psychic medium event, a lot of the living proof hair products along with a gift card to a high end salon in Boston, 4 red sox tickets, and a lot more!:cheer2::cheer2:

Besides my fellow classmates helping me with promoting and getting donations, I have pretty much planned out this whole thing by myself. I am so excited, yet SO nervous about people showing up, so i would LOVE to see as many of you as possible!!! :blush::blush::blush:

Here is the event page for facebook! Feel free to join it and invite friends!!!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1393708927570647/

F5PeU3K.jpg

I think this is a great idea! Wish we lived closer, my son could use a haircut or new style. Good luck to you and the other stylists.

Hi Khalee! My name is Kaylee, and I work at Give Kids The World. Wanted to reach out to you, say hello, and see how your fundraiser went on April 16?

We are so very grateful that you have joined the ranks of so many generous friends who have committed a great deal of time, talent, and resources to support the very special mission of Give Kids The World!

I would love to hear more about your event, and see if there is anything I can do to help you in the future. If you have a moment, send me an email at KayleeR@gktw.org to chat.

Thank you, again, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Kaylee Rodriguez
Manager, Development
Give Kids The World
210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, Florida 34746
P/ 407 396 1114 ext. 4540
kayleer@gktw.org | givekidstheworld.org

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts