giving vs. trades

appletini

appletini
I notice ALOT of trading goes on here (dar me-lol) as well as it should. I also know it's THAT time of year. The true DISNEY SPIRIT time. CHRISTMAS!! So in one being in SPIRIT I have decided ( I'm sure to the dismay of other's) to give away as many Hyperspace rooms as I can. Yes that's right! No trade- no nothing! :love: . Now the terms stand as follows: 1. Please 1 per asking, I do write down who ask's. B. This offer stands thru to Christmas. 4. I can only "do" so many in a day, (I do have a life, at least that what my family says I should have), though I can win one in 10 - 15 mins. Omega. If I get too many I will fill what I can and close this thread (sorry), I am only human.
(at least that's what my family tells me). Oh bother! Family! :rotfl2: Enjoy the HOLIDAY season! Thx all and HIS peace rain thru us all!

appletini (Here and There) Well, here goes nothing - clicks mouse -
101357Image1_edited-thumb.jpg

The time diplayed is 6:17 I'm trying to make it bigger :confused3

Appletini, how sweet of you! And you get them in 15 minutes?! Wow, I can't even get past the first level.:) You rock!
I will be the first to ask for one, but it is for my son, who I know may never get one. I'm still trying to get him the space suit;) That space game is a booger, never mind the other game. I definitely would be in your debt if you game me one, and I would love to buy you anything off of the regular shops that you may want.
With your wonderful spirit, I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
Kim

I'm suprised you don't have more response to this already- I know may DIS members (especially the newer ones) still do not have this room.

Maybe if you edited the title- of course then you may get blasted with requests- so I take that bacl lol...

This is very kind of you- I have this room and so do kids thanks to others who were kind just like you.

I just want to thank you and Dippy Dawg both for the codes for my son. He is so thrilled with his new space room and space suit! You both have made his day for him! He'll be on later to thank you himself, but his dad has him busy right now. :)
Kim

LuvN~Travel said:
I just want to thank you and Dippy Dawg both for the codes for my son. He is so thrilled with his new space room and space suit! You both have made his day for him! He'll be on later to thank you himself, but his dad has him busy right now. :)
Kim
P.S., this is her son, I just wanted to say thanks, I would hug you if I knew where you are right now:)

thanks for letting me know about the room. that is so nice of you. i have been looking for a room for awhile now. Thank you!!! SOOO much!

Appeltini is the Best!!!! :cheer2:
Thanks Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very ( i could go on forever) for the code! :lovestruc

Trisweetp :goodvibes

Hi!
I already have a Space Room, but if you happen to have an extra after fulfilling everyone else's requests, I would love another! I absolutely LOVE those rooms! They are the largest room available.
Thanks for the offer!
Happy Holidays!

That is so generous of you!!!

I would love to get one of those rooms for my ds who is 6. He lost his character recently (still don't know exactly what went wrong, but he can't log in). He is building up a new character but is still upset over "losing" everything...rooms, costumes, pins, etc. from the old character. I have tried and tried to play the game, but I just can't do it.

If you have time to get him a room, I'd really appreciate it.

Beth (Malami)

I do not need the room (I was gifted one by the Capes).

I just wanted to say how very thoughtful of you to do this.

Have a great Holiday season.

Wow what a kind gesture!! If you have the time and patience, I would love a space room. I can't get past the 1st level. :earboy2:

Thanks!

WOOT!! Who rocks the house? Appletini rocks the house!
:banana:
Appletini rocks the house and she rocks it all the way down
:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter