Giving up the charade of the early morning workout

I love mornings, but the only problem is I cannot stand getting up without taking a shower in the morning. I feel gross and it just ruins the morning, therefore there is no point in taking a shower, exercising, and then taking another shower that morning. I used to get up and do pilates before I went to school but then I decided that wasn't working for me. Now I exercise in the evenings, anywhere from 4-8 and take a shower before I go to bed. I feel more energized at that time.

I usually just do yoga in the morning because I don't get sweaty and it's more of stretching so I can take advantage of the quiet and not worry about taking another shower. I like to do yoga and watch sunrise earth on discovery HD now for about 30 minutes.

So, you're not the only one!

DH kept mentioning that I could start doing the 5:30 am classes at the gym :rotfl2: :lmao: Not happening for me. I like after work because I can get rid of all the stress from work that day. Plus, I have more choices for classes. I think that as long as you show up and do it, you're doing pretty well :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter