Give me the nitty gritty details on all the stuff you can do online pre-cruise

cruisnfamily

DIS Veteran
I know you can book excursions, palo, spa, and flounders~this is at 105, 90, or 75 days right?

I know you can register the kids for the club~is this also the 105,90 & 75 day thing?

I know there's something called "online check in" ~~what exactly is this and when can you do it? If you do it, what do you need to bring to the port? Can you just disgard your docs that come in the mail?

Can you book the spinning or excercise classes online? If so, when?

What else can be done online? All the details please!

I did online checkin it was great. They asked me how i liked it, must be something new. The only thing you have to do is bring the printouts from the online checkin and be sure everyone fills out the Bahama customs forms. I didn't need anything else in the books the send you but to be sure I brought them anyway.
Goodluck and have a nice cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter