Give Kids the World Auction

Llexica

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I have 2 questions about the GKTW auction that DIS does:

1) Does anybody know about when the next auction might be?

2) I have a large Disney collection to donate to the auction. Is there a drop off location in SoCal? If not, how do donations work? (I'd like to avoid hundreds of dollars in shipping all of it if I can)

The next auction is going to be in September during the Give Kids the World fundraising event that is being hosted by Give Kids the World. The event is 9/9 - 9/11, in Orlando.

The next auction is going to be in September during the Give Kids the World fundraising event that is being hosted by Give Kids the World. The event is 9/9 - 9/11, in Orlando.
Thanks for the info but I'm looking for the one hosted by the Dis. I think this one you're talking about is the one that GKTW themselves are doing. It's a silent auction gala event but they only want big hot ticket auction items like new cars, high end art pieces, expensive jewelry, and vacation packages, so basically sponsors. Not things like an LE500 trading pin or Donald Duck cookie jar. In the past the Dis has hosted an auction on a website similar to ebay and had everything from used toys and books to windbreakers and christmas ornaments, and even a few exclusive park experiences with Pete and the rest of the Dis team with all proceeds going directly to GKTW. I hope we haven't seen the last one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter