Give Forbidden Journey another chance

janicept

Mouseketeer
I have been on many rides at many parks and the only one I get nauseated on is Forbidden Journey. When I was last there at Thanksgiving last year my poor sister-in-law actually got sick. I heard the refurb in December was planning to help with the motion sickness and it really did. I'm not sure what they did but it no longer horrible. I would sometimes go for a week to US and never ride FJ. When I would ride I would close my eyes during the video part because it was so bad. Now maybe just a touch of a yucky feeling at the very end when the roads are falling but that may just be my paranoia from all the other times.

I hear what you mean. Normally I'm not one to get nauseated, but this last time in February I was definitely feeling a bit of it.

I hear you. I love Forbidden Journey but there is a section when they lean you very far back that never makes me feel good. Blah. I plan to visit this summer. I'm hoping to plead my case and see if they will just let me walk through the castle.

Gringotts is better. I never feel ill on that one.

I hear you. I love Forbidden Journey but there is a section when they lean you very far back that never makes me feel good. Blah. I plan to visit this summer. I'm hoping to plead my case and see if they will just let me walk through the castle.

Gringotts is better. I never feel ill on that one.

You can go all the way through the queue without actually riding the ride...just let the TM at the end know, and they will point you toward the exit by child swap.

You can go all the way through the queue without actually riding the ride...just let the TM at the end know, and they will point you toward the exit by child swap.

Thank you. I thought they said a while they had put a stop to the castle tours. I'm happy to hear that they haven't

Thank you. I thought they said a while they had put a stop to the castle tours. I'm happy to hear that they haven't
You can still walk through the entire standby line. Just tell them don't want to ride and the TM will direct to the exit.

That's not the same as the tour. Your is in a separate line. This is going through the line but exiting before the seating area.

That's not the same as the tour. Your is in a separate line. This is going through the line but exiting before the seating area.

That's what I figure. That's fine I don't take pictures in there. so I can just go through and let them know I am not riding.

This is good to know! I've ridden FJ three times and have only seen 10% of the ride since I have to close my eyes from motion sickness!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter