Give 2012 a grade...

How would you grade 2012 for you personally?

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

themilesfamily

<font color=green>Wanna potty with Spongebob Squar
As we prepare to say farewell to 2012, let's give the year a grade. How did 2012 rate for you personally?

And just for fun, tell us what year was the BEST year of your life thus far. What year is the first that comes to mind as the very best?

I gave it a D. The only thing saving it from an F was that we got to make a Disney trip and now my 3 year old is obsessed.

I'd give 2012 an A. :)

The best year so far? Hmmm, I'd either say 1993 (graduated high school, had an awesome summer and started college) or 1996 (met DH, got engaged and got married). :)

I think 1996 wins. :thumbsup2

A for me. I got married, we took some great vacations, I started back to school, my in-laws moved here to Texas. It was a great year with a great month left to enjoy!

I have to give it a C. There were B moments and D moments. Luckily no Fs this year (but no As either). There is still a chance the year could pull out with a B though, if one particular thing happens in the next month (chances are not great, though).

B

Best year for me was probably 2000, the year of my first son's birth (and an overall good year).

A-

I got answers on my fertility issues
We paid off a lot of medical bills
I have lost some weight
Kenny and I have grown closer
I have done some traveling
I am redecorating the house
Kenny got a promotion
I got a raise

Can't wait to see what 2013 holds!!!!!!

D

Best year of my life was 1992 - the year I got married.

Worst year was 2005 - the year my husband died.

I voted F in the poll - but then I realized that this year no one died.

Big Fat F - My dad died, my dog died, my hubby is still unemployed, my dd is having emotional issues....I'd probably could go on but that's enough...

If all goes well, A+.

This year: I graduated from college (Friday, actually), I'm getting married at Disney World, DFi got a raise, and overall, things have been good. :)

Now, excuse me while I go knock on wood...

Big Fat F - My dad died, my dog died, my hubby is still unemployed, my dd is having emotional issues....I'd probably could go on but that's enough...

Oh my goodness.... you need a big hug!!!!!!! :hug::grouphug:

I hope things get better soon!

i give it a C. 2012 coulda been worse, but it coulda been better. Even though we finally got Christian placed in a wonderful group home, the process was exhausting and extremely stressful. DH has been sick off and on since August and has no energy at all. He's sleeping about 15hrs a day now. I was diagnosed with severe arthritis in my feet and hands, almost debilitating at times. DD19 lost her health insurance.

On the flip side, we are now able to travel since Christian is living away from us. We were able to buy a new-to-us camper and a used truck to haul it with. So we're back in the saddle with camping. Camping is one of the few activities that DH can still do, so that's a double hitter. Christian lost his private health insurance, but he has medicaid and will qualify for Medicare & SSDI when he turns 18 in April. I started a queen-size Yellowstone quilt for the camper and I am about 90% done with it.:thumbsup2 And I got a new job in August, doing research, writing and training--something I just LOVE to do.

Now, if my 401K and my IRA would bounce back a little I'd be really pleased.

1995 was when DS was born. That year and several years after were wonderful. This year had lots of ups and downs. We never hit bottom, emotionally, due to sheer will, prayer and work but it was weird. Sickness, death, bad-new jobs for both of us, more sickness. I gave this year a C; it may be the first C we've ever had. We have had many A's and some B years. We have a plan. Next year will be a solid B or better! I'm determined!

F. My best friend died.

Can't pick a best year. I've had a lot of good years mixed with a few bad.

I gave 2012 an F. Just a lousy year for my husband and I. Nothing serious, but just one little stupid thing after the other. We'll be glad to say good-bye!

We're hoping 2013 brings us better health and hopefully by next Christmas, a little baby. Just being pregnant will be good enough!

2010 was a great year. We got married! :goodvibes

1986 will always be the best year of my life.

I graduated High School, went to England, fell in love for the first time, and started college, all within a three-month time period.

I also grew tremendously as a person that year and I am ever so grateful that my grandfather sent me to England. It changed me for the better.

I gave this year a B. It can't top 1986, obviously, but it was very close to 2011, in which I went to Belize and swam with a shark in open waters.

I only gave the year a D cause we bought the house, we are all in decent health and DH is still employed. It gets a F rating because we havehad many colds and flu during the year, I had a miscarriage, my Grandma has been in and out of the hospitl this year and they think it probably colon cancer, DH's dad died 2 weeks ago and his step mom did not tell us, and we have just had so much stress finacially it is getting old. Praying next year is better.

I only gave the year a D cause we bought the house, we are all in decent health and DH is still employed. It gets a F rating because we havehad many colds and flu during the year, I had a miscarriage, my Grandma has been in and out of the hospitl this year and they think it probably colon cancer, DH's dad died 2 weeks ago and his step mom did not tell us, and we have just had so much stress finacially it is getting old. Praying next year is better.

:sad2: How does a person justify not telling a son that his father had passed away?

I hope those having miserable years have much better ones next year.

1986 will always be the best year of my life.

I graduated High School, went to England, fell in love for the first time, and started college, all within a three-month time period.

I also grew tremendously as a person that year and I am ever so grateful that my grandfather sent me to England. It changed me for the better.

I gave this year a B. It can't top 1986, obviously, but it was very close to 2011, in which I went to Belize and swam with a shark in open waters.

On purpose?! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter