Girls (or guys), are you attracted to guys with long hair?

I think it depends on the person. Some guys look good in long hair, some don't.

Same for women. Some look good with long hair, some don't.

The only man I want to see with long hair is a Native American.

Other than that, no, I don't like it. Most men with long hair look like a bad, rockstar wanna-be.:lmao:

I am not attracted to any guy with shaggy and/or long hair. Even this whole surferish/Justin Bieber length hair doesn't do it for me. I like shorter hair, I think it makes a guy look clean and nice.

My bf keeps saying he's going to grow out his hair because he did it once and got so many compliments on what beautiful hair he has. I told him I'd cut it off in his sleep and donate it to Locks for Love :) ;).

My Dad says he's going to grow out his hair into a ponytail (he has a Harley and is in a motorcycle club and most of the other guys do). My Mom said she'd divorce him so I guess she feels the same about long hair :).

I had long hair when I was a teenager and in my early 20s. My experience was that for the most part, there were the girls that loved you, (guys with long hair) girls that hated it (were repulsed and thought any guy with long hair was a criminal or bum), then a few in between that could swing either way. But for the most part I found it was almost one or the other, either a love or hate reaction.

To the OP - consider you job when growing your hair. While it may not be agaisnst the official policy to have long hair, you MAY be overlooked for certain positions since mainstream America considers long hair on men as not very professional.

I love long hair on a guy, as long as it is taken care of, some of my male cousin have long hair and it looks great.
My hubby has short hair, I still find him attractive and love him.
I hope to grow out my DS (2) but not long, just that skater boys look so about 3 inches from the top and just below the ears.

Other than that, no, I don't like it. Most men with long hair look like a bad, rockstar wanna-be.:lmao:

I am native american, and I love long hair on native men, sometimes a little jealous cuz their hair is prettier then mine LOL

Oh he!! yeah.....:thumbsup2

josh-holloway-lost-photo.jpg

brad-pitt-long-hair-3.jpg

taylor-hawkins.jpg

I think you can clearly see what my 'perfect' man would look like.:woohoo:

That said my DH has dark hair cut very short - well he is going bald - and is clean shaven and I find him just as attractive as any of the above! ::yes:: :teeth:

Not usually. I generally like short-haired guys. I will admit though that every once in a while a long haired guy does catch my eye.

Yep, my DH is Native American ;)

My fiance has hair longer than mine, he works in the music business on an international touring level. He's a front of house engineer (sound guy).

Mine too (not sound though). He just sent me a picture of himself with two friends in the business. Not young guys anymore, and no long hair anymore either. I had to laugh at how they looked in the photo, downright nerdy.

Too answer the question, I love all kinds of hairstyles, it depends on the guy.

If you have a mullet NO!

If you are over 30 NO!

If you look like the Highlander then YES!

No... my husband is bald. Smooth, shiny-headed bald. (shhh.... he is really just finishing off what nature started)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter