• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Girl gone wild...Just kidding it's just a bunch of girls having fun

The custom ears that you made are SO cute! I love a Disney craft, but I've never tried to make ears before. Did you follow a tutorial or just wing it?

The custom ears that you made are SO cute! I love a Disney craft, but I've never tried to make ears before. Did you follow a tutorial or just wing it?
We actually watched a you tube video tutorial and then just tweaked it to suit us. We have made several more pairs but I need to get some pictures of those.

We actually watched a you tube video tutorial and then just tweaked it to suit us. We have made several more pairs but I need to get some pictures of those.
I'll have to look on YouTube to see if my rudimentary sewing skills are up to the task! :)

I can't wait to see the other pairs!

So glad I found this! Your snowman looks much better than ours 🤣.

I love all the ears you guys made. I tried to make my own on one trip. I wasn't talented at it. 🤦‍♀️

Can't wait to hear more about your trip!!!

So glad I found this! Your snowman looks much better than ours 🤣.

I love all the ears you guys made. I tried to make my own on one trip. I wasn't talented at it. 🤦‍♀️

Can't wait to hear more about your trip!!!

Welcome. Believe me, if you could see the ears up close you would see the imperfections LOL. I have several more pairs that need finishing. Then I'll post those.

We are t-minus 25 days away! WOOHOO! It's getting close now.

I plan to start gathering things I need for the trip this weekend. I need to double check my travel toiletry bag and see what needs replenishing. I also have a few things on my shopping list already that I'll pick up Friday. I have started on a snack list of things to pack as well. Things that I can pack in my suitcase or things I will add to a delivery if we make an order.

I also need to finish up the last round of ears as well as get the shirts done but that will all have to wait until after the weekend because we have my niece's bridal shower Sunday so I need to get the banner and a few other things made for it still. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.

Lol I just realized that those ears look crooked but I guess it’s the way I have my head tilted.

What a great PTR report so far! I am glad that I found this!

The ears are fantastic - isn't crafting and getting ready for Disney part of the magic? Your dining reservations sound great - LTT is one of my favorites.

I LOVE the puffs for ears! You're so creative! We're in the final stretch of our countdown, too, and the days are going by soooooo slowly!

What a great PTR report so far! I am glad that I found this!

The ears are fantastic - isn't crafting and getting ready for Disney part of the magic? Your dining reservations sound great - LTT is one of my favorites.
I LOVE the puffs for ears! You're so creative! We're in the final stretch of our countdown, too, and the days are going by soooooo slowly!
Super cute!

Thank y’all. I’m almost done with all
The ears. About to post some more pictures.

So we are almost done with the ears. I have 4 more pairs I need to finish assembling and then we need to add some accent pieces to some of them. We want to add a dinglehopper to the middle of the bow on the mermaid ones, a honey thing to the middle of the res bow on the Pooh inspired ones, paw prints on on me of the animal print ones to cover a mishap with the glue gun, a rhinestone snowflake button to the yeti inspired poof ones or one of the frozen ones, and we have another rhines stone accent to add to another one. We also have animal print bottoms to add to one as well as some of the villains as buttons if we decide to use them. We probably will use the Cruella de Vil button on a Dalmatian print set I still need to assemble. We also have a tangled inspired set to finish, a Mushu inspired set for my youngest niece and one more set of poof ones to make. That will give each of us a poof set to wear if we want to wear them all on the same day.
I am posting a few pictures, just remember we have accents to add on some still.
These are the poof ones so far:
E16DBFDD-C5D0-4F65-9946-3F44A4A16898.jpeg
This is a closer image of my daughter’s Marie (from Aristocats) inspired set
25469979-0590-41F7-A98F-844A524B61AE.jpeg
And all the ears so far. I had to pull them out so I can give some to my sisters to pack as well. Otherwise I will have a separate suitcase just for the ears lol
1C11BE0F-E1DF-4437-B468-5163E01F0DD2.jpeg

Lol I should have fixed the bows before photographing them. They are all wonky from being in my suitcase lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter