Girl gone wild...Just kidding it's just a bunch of girls having fun

So I have 18 days to get shirts made. My daughter and I are gonna work on some Saturday. I have one from my last trip I had made that I'll bring for sure but have a couple others I want to make but need to get the blank shirts for them. Hopefully I can get them before Saturday so we can knock those out Saturday as well.

16 1/2 days until I head to Disney!

This morning I went through my travel bathroom bag and replenished things that needed replenishing. So that is one less thing I need to do before the trip.

Tomorrow Hubby and I have a "date night" which will actually consist of us going to get our taxes done (with us having two businesses and hubby's regular teaching job we prefer to have them professionally done), and going to buy his mom some new luggage for a birthday gift. She saw my hard suitcase and mentioned wanting one so I thought it would be a good birthday gift. Her and my SIL are wanting to take an Alaskan Cruise soon so hopefully she will get to use it sooner rather than later. We will also spend our date night running to get some blank tee shirts so I can do a few more shirts for the trip and picking up some ribbon for me to finish the last set of ears. Of course we will go our and grab supper as well but what an exciting date Huh?!

Once I get the shirts done this weekend, I will start packing clothes I won't need before the trip. I am all about comfort at the parks so I'll be wearing mostly active wear capri legging and I doubt I'll need them here before the trip so they can already be packed so it's one les thing I'll have to do closer to time. I also have some disney specific shirts I will be able to go ahead and pack. It'll be nice to have a jump on things. My suitcase stays in my closet anyways so I can just roll it in and out as I add things and put it back up so it's out of the way when I'm not packing.

Now I need to work on list of snacks I need to pack or order. I want something I can throw into my backpack to eat if I start getting a headache or if my blood sugar gets out of whack.

That's where I am right now...Oh I forgot to share this mask my daughter made for the trip...This may be my mask I wear on the plane. Its hard to find some that are comfortable and doesn't fog my glasses up and this fits perfectly!
IMG_6950.jpg

Well I've only gotten my Madalorian shirt done and something for Animal Kingdom. My daughter is going to have the check her shirt to see if it's long enough to wear with leggings though so she may not wear her animal kingdom one. It's not Disney themed but it is animal print so maybe it will work for her. I also may not be able to wear the Mandaolrian one if the stiffness bothers me. The Holographic vinyl isn't as soft as normal vinyl so it may annoy me LOL But it's sparkly and shiny!

IMG_7036.jpgIMG_7037.jpg

My daughter won't get her until later so we may not be able to get the villain shirts done today. May have to do those tomorrow. I have another one I want to make myself but I don't know if I'll get it done or not. If not, I won't be sad...LOL

Just finished the final pairs of ears...Whew, that's a lot of ears made for this trip.

One more pair of 101 Dalmation set, complete with a Cruella De Vil button in the center of the bow, The last pair of poof ears (which I should have fixed the bow on before I photographed them), the red scaly looking pair represents Mushu from Mulan (this set if for my youngest niece since her favorite character is Mushu). They have some hot glue around the edges but I doubt anyone will pay that much attention to them. The purple pair if a tangle inspired pair for my daughter. It's her favorite Disney princess movie. My daughter has had the ear part done for a while but I just now got more headbands and the right color of gold ribbon for the tangled pair. I also added paw prints to the non furry pair of leopard ears to cover the glue mishap on the bow, but I forgot to take a picture before I put them in my suitcase.

IMG_7049.jpg

Now we have two weeks to finish up our shirts and figure out what dinning reservations to drop.

Dang lady! You are so talented! All of the ears are so wonderful! I imagine that you are proud of your work - I would be!

We are less than two weeks away from the start of our vacation.

Today I knocked out some shirts.

This is one of mine and my daughters:
IMG_7074.jpg

Then my daughter requested this one (I have it cut our to make meself one as well but I need to get me a white shirt to put it on):
IMG_7069.jpg

I made myself this one:
IMG_7071.jpg

And then this is my middle sister's, mine and my daughters matching shirts. My oldest sister is making her's and both of my niece's in whatever color shirts she can find. We decided we would just have different color shirts with the same image. I could have ordered from my shirt supplier matching shirts but with all the ears in my suitcase I didn't think I'd have room to pack everyone's shirts too. This is the only one all 6 of us will have that matches (if my sister gets theirs done).
IMG_7073.jpg

Between these and the couple I made the other day, That's all the shirts I'm making. The rest of my shirts will be store bought (mostly non disney) or some I make and sell already.

We saw a lot of Social Disneying shirts during our trip last week but your other shirts are unique. You are very creative. :)

We saw a lot of Social Disneying shirts during our trip last week but your other shirts are unique. You are very creative. :)

Yeah I see a lot on Facebook too. We just think they are cute so wanted to make some.

Today I picked up some of the last stuff I need besides snacks stuff. I'll get that next Wednesday when I go get my pre-trip pedicure. Then I'll spend the next Thursday and Friday making sure all the laundry is done so I ca throw last minute clothes into my luggage Saturday morning. I'll also have to pack my Nashville bag which will consist of things I'll need for that one night we stay in Nashville before flying out the following day.

10 days, 8 hours, 43 minutes until Disney Day!!!

I have most everything pulled out and packed but I think I need to go back through and decide if I really need everything I have packed. I also am debating throwing an empty duffel bag into my suitcase so I can use it as my second checked bag on the flight home if I need it for extra stuff I might buy. Gotta make a mental note to do that.

I also need to pack my overnight bag for the night before we fly out. We will be staying close to the airport (it's almost 2 hours away from my home) since we need to get to the airport around 4 am. This keeps me from having to unpack anything from my big suitcase and then the only thing I will need to transfer to my big suitcase will be my hair straightener. Everything else (like my device chargers) will go into my backpack that I carry onto the plane with me.

I'm so ready to have a week off from cooking and other daily tasks.

Just read your whole pre-trip report. I love your ears and t-shirts! especially the social distancing one. You're talented! You're going to have so much fun! Safe travels and enjoy!

Just read your whole pre-trip report. I love your ears and t-shirts! especially the social distancing one. You're talented! You're going to have so much fun! Safe travels and enjoy!

Thank you so much!

2 1/2 days until Disney day!

So unless something major happens this is our final plan:

Sunday: Arrive at MCO at different times with my oldest Sister and youngest niece arriving first, An hour later my daughter and I arrive and a few hours later my middle Sister arrives. My oldest niece had to change her flight due to finally getting to go back to work so she now flies in Monday.
We will all take ME to the resort as we arrive. I sent them pictures of MCO with things circled and detailed directions on where to go.
I know once my daughter and I get to the resort we will need to find some food. We will probably be pretty hungry at that point. The plan is to either hang at the resort for my middle sister to arrive or go ahead and head for Disney Springs as soon as we are able to. My daughter and I want to do pick a pearl like we have on every trip except the first one. It's just something we like to do. We will just do quick service food for supper either at DS or at a resort. Just not sure on that yet because we will play it by ear.

Monday: Magic Kingdom day #1
We will be in line super early for the buses so we can rope drop and be there when they start letting people into the park. We will decide the night before what we will plan to rope drop. It will probably be the mountains or the mine train. My daughter and I plan to get cinnamon rolls from Gastons for breakfast... YUM! This is my oldest niece's birthday and she hadto change her flight to arrive today so she will just meet us at MK once she drops her stuff off at the resort. ADR for this day is a late LTT at 7:55 for supper.

Tuesday: Hollywood Studios day #1:
Hopefully we will snag a BG for today. Either way we will once again be in line super early for the bus to be at the park when they start letting people in. Rope drop will probably be MMRR or SDD. I'm the only one in my family that has ridden SDD but MMRR will be new for all of us. Supper is a 7:15 Sci-Fi ADR.

Wednesday: Animal Kingdom day
Yep, once again we will be in the bus line super early to be there when they let people into the parks. Most likely will rope drop FOP because its my favorite ride and I am the only one in the group that has ridden it. AK is my second favorite park but I don't know if it will be a full day park without the shows. I'm hoping it is because we have a later supper ADR at Yak & Yeti. If we decide to hop this day I will try to modify the ADR and if I can't get it earlier I will make it for a different day and just cancel it. If we hope we will hop to Epcot even though we plan to hop there tomorrow.

Thursday: Hollywood Studios Day#2
I planned this as a second HS day as a backup plan in case we don't get a BG on our first HS day. If we did get a BG we will decide what our plans will be for this day then. Either try for a second BG or change our park reservation to EPCOT. Either way we will end up at EPCOT in the evening for people to snack around the world at the F&G festival booths. Plus I really wanna see the Topiaries. No ADRs today because the plan is to just try out the booths and snack all day. Regardless of which park we go to we will rope drop. Not sure of the rope drop plans though, we will decide that once we know which park we are going to at Rope Drop.

Friday: Magic Kingdom day #2
WAH! Our last park day. We will rope drop MK (yes we will be there in the bus line super early once again). Most of us can function on little sleeps so that's a good thing. We will rope drop what ever we decide is most important to ride. We have two ADRs today, one of which is Skipper Canteen at 12:30. We decided to do a lunch ADR because we have special plans for a later supper. Once lunch is over it will be park hopping time so we will decide if we want to hop again or do more at MK. This is the day we will try to fit in all our last minute "to do" things. We will basically be going all day and going out with a bang. Our supper plans is a 9:05pm ADR at Beaches & Cream for the Kitchen sink. We plan to just snack for lunch and some pre ice cream supper. We aren't getting food at B&C, just the kitchen sink. Our origianl plan was to start our trip with it but I couldn't get an ADR and that's probably for the best since my niece had to change her flight to Monday. So now we all get to end the trip with it.

Because EPCOT will most likely be closing (or close to closing) we will just walk there and get on the skyliner to get back to AoA. This may be our only chance to ride the skyliner. If EPCOT is still opened we may go in and ride Frozen if we want to. Some may choose to go back to the resort and not stay and ride.

Saturday: BLAH! Tragical Express day
Oldest niece and middle sister will most likely have a 4:00am ME pick up time so they will head out super early. Thankfully they are both flying Delta so they can keep each other company at the airport. My oldest sister and youngest niece, as well as my daughter and I will probably be picked up around 7:00am. We are all flying Southwest so we can hopefully hang out while we wait on our flights.

I know I will be ready to get home and see hubby and the rest of the family (especially my granddaughter!) and so I'll be happy once we are on the plane home, but it will be sad to leave because I feel like the week will fly by.

2 1/2 days until Disney day!
It is hard to believe that your trip is already here!
I know I will be ready to get home and see hubby and the rest of the family (especially my granddaughter!) and so I'll be happy once we are on the plane home, but it will be sad to leave because I feel like the week will fly by.
I know you will have a great time. My sister and I did a quick weekend trip and it was lots of fun. My husband was jealous even though he was the one who insisted that I go. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter