Gingerbread Display at Contemporary--snack credits?

SwirlTheCitrus

Think 🍊 Thoughts!
Hey All! Quick question: has anyone been to the Contemporary gingerbread display and figured out if or what snack credits work for at the snack stand? I have looked on every website and video, but it seems that the only people that know asked the cast members.

Thanks so much! 19 days for me!

Do you mean the snack stand at the Grand Floridian gingerbread snack area? The Grand Floridian will have a list of snack credit eligible items marked with a purple and white icon on menu.

Do you mean the snack stand at the Grand Floridian gingerbread snack area? The Grand Floridian will have a list of snack credit eligible items marked with a purple and white icon on menu.
Hi! No, the one at the contemporary, next to the gingerbread castle. For down reason there is no indication of snack credits this year! I'm assuming at least ONE of the items is...

Oh, wow, that menu is exciting. I've been assuming that all those snacks Disney Food Blog has been featuring at the gingerbread houses were not on the DDP. But I would love to use some snack credits on those treats! Anyone have experience at the Boardwalk Inn's gingerbread house?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter