Gin Drinks

Sarahgraci

Mouseketeer
I've thought about the drinks I want to drink. I've thought about the drinks DD6 might like. But I've neglected to think about what DH might like that's a little special. He loves gin drinks. Are there any other really good or different gin drinks on property? (I know there is something at Flower & Garden Fest.) We'll be in all 4 parks, DS, around the monorail loop, and we're staying at AoA (I'm pretty sure nothing special there).

I haven't tried these, but did a quick search for "gin" on the WDW site and found that the following places have gin drinks. You might want to check them out.
  • Hollywood Brown Derby at DHS
  • Mizner's Lounge at GF
  • Cali Grill at CR
  • The Polite Pig, Frontera Cocina, and Jock Lindsey's at Disney Springs
  • Flying Fish at the Boardwalk

At Epcot Rose and Crown
English Rose - Gin, Apricot Brandy, Vermouth, Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice and Cranberry Juice $7.25

I can't wait to try it in September....

Go to any hotel bar and order a French 75. It's Gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, and champagne. It is amazing and will definitely get you buzzed.

The Nomad Lounge has a couple gin drinks (the Annapurna Zing was pretty tasty). Abracadabar has a Tom Collins.

Those are delicious and deadly!

I had my first one at the Steakhouse 55 Lounge at the Disneyland hotel. I don't even like Gin but it was fantastic. I was buzzed for 2 hours off that one drink. It inspired me to go buy some Gin (Nolet's Silver) and some individual champagne splits to keep in my bar at home. I made it on NYE. Awesome. It's now one of my favorite drinks and I was interested to read about the origin of the name. :)

Gin is my liquor of choice so I tend to try any and all gin cocktails :drinking1 I love the ones at Nomad Lounge and Abracadabar has a good one too. Another simple drink you can get pretty much everywhere is the gin version of a Moscow Mule (I call it a Bombay Mule, since most bars have Bombay gin) - gin, ginger beer and a twist of lime. If the bar doesn't have ginger beer, you can switch it out with ginger ale. With that version, it's a pretty inexpensive drink (liquor + mixer) so you don't have to feel guilty about getting more than one :tilt: I vaguely recall getting a couple of those during a torrential downpour when we were holed up at the Rose and Crown. Definitely made the weather less tragic :rotfl2:

I didn't enjoy my abracadabar tom collins at all, their house made sour mix killed the drink for me. I enjoyed the Silver Sicilian at Citricos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter