Gifts delivered to your table

WDW-UK

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We have an ADR at CRT on our first morning of our holiday /vacation.

There will be 4 adults and 3 children. As a way of an extra special surprise for the children does anyone know how or even if it is possible to have a welcome gifts such as autograph books, ear hats, t-shirts etc delivered or waiting on the table?

Thanks in advance.

1) Not of which I am aware.
2) However, you can order (at additional cost)
. . . a slipper dessert
. . . a cake from the bakery

Just call the restaurant and ask! You might be surprised and the restaurant might be able to make the magic happen.

I had something special delivered to a room before, for one of the children travelling with us (birthday). But never at a restaurent. At disney, you'll be able to make it happen.

I am unsure you would be able to get items like that but I have received an engraved glass slipper as an anniversary gift at CRT. I am pretty sure it was arranged through CRT's Special Events office. Searching here gave me this number for that office: (407) 824-4477. I would try there first.

Also, I have received a delivery from Disney Florist at Hoop De Doo Review. They carry all sorts of gift items as well as flowers. They likely do not deliver within the parks, but it might be worth a shot to inquire there as well. http://www.disneyflorist.com/

Yes, contact the Disney florist and they can make it happen. It will not be cheap but they can work some real magic!
We had a HUGE stuffed Mickey and stuff delivered to DD at Garden Grill for her Birthday. The characters cannot bring it out but it was fun to see character Mickey eyeing up stuffed Mickey that our server brought out with dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter