gift shops on board

drcpn7

Earning My Ears
do they have item like shirts that are also found in the parks or is disney cruise line merchandise? I know we want to get a few things here and there but it i can find it at the parks and get it shipped home the less I have to pack .....any links to what can be found would be appreciated!! I am not planning to get off the boat besides CC so what is on board is what interests me.

The gift shops are small (they didn't waste a lot of room on the boat with shopping) and primarily DCL merchandise. You won't be able to find it at the parks (being DCL specific).

You can also find basic Disney souvieners - pins, stuffed animals, princess dresses, toys.

There were two shops on the Wonder - I'd think the Magic would be the same. One filled with tourist stuff (t shirts, postcards, toys, pins). The other filled with more pricey merchandise (adult bathing suits, cruise wear, jewelry).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter