Gift for Honeymooners while at WDW

Disneymom2AA

Mouseketeer
My co-workers and I want to do something special for a girl that works in our office.

She will be at WDW for her honeymoon. Any suggestions would be great!!

I'm still working on details-where she's staying, etc. I do know she will be there the month of March.

Check out if she is on the Disney Honeymoon Registery. My DH and I were and they threw me a shower at work and everyone contributed money to our registery. Some of the things I had registered for were Mouseboat rides, dinner for two at 'Ohana and Boma, assorted kitchen items. If she is not registered at Disney, I would suggest a Disney Giftcard so they can use the money for something they want while on their honeymoon. As far as a meal goes, they would have to make reservations for this. The other thing you can do if have flowers, or dessert or something sent to their room. If they do not have the Mickey and Minnie bridal ears yet maybe you can get these for them.

Linda

try giftsofalifetime.com - they are amazing... you have to fill in a form about the person / people who will be recieving the gift, and they get a consultant to email you back with a list of ideas that they have come up with.... from treasure hunts for the couple... to meeting characters...

you should check it out.. they really are good!

You can try the Disney Florist http://www.disneyflorist.com/

Or as was previously stated a Disney gift card or Disney Dollars.

Maybe someone can make them an autograph book with their wedding date etc. on it. Or a scrapbook that they can put pictures in later.

I'm not sure if you can pre-pay for a Photopass CD for them or not but you can check out http://www.disneyphotopass.com/

Maybe you can buy them an extra memory card for their camera?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter