Gift Cards for Tickets

butterflymouse

Mouseketeer
I purchased $400 in Disney gift cards from target to buy my one day Disneyland tickets, but I didn't realize I couldn't use more than one gift card on an online purchase. Can I use my gift cards to buy tickets at the ticket counters on Friday when I'm going, or is it better for me to call? After years and years of going, I guess there are still things that confuse me.:rotfl2:

You can buy them at the ticket booth, but they run each GC like its own transaction. There should be a web address on the back of the card to combine them. You could also call your local Disney store to ask if they have 1 day tickets.

For anyone's future knowledge-yes you can use multiple gift cards. I recently purchased an AP with 10 different GCs at a ticket booth (got them from Target for the 5% discount). It takes more time because the CM has to scan each one in individually. He also messed up and had to rescan them but then gave me an anytime FP for a ride of my choice. It's much easier to combine though (but then you need to make sure you don't lose that $400 at once)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter