Gift baskets...

jennyf2

DIS Veteran
I need "budget" ideas.......My son is leaving this Friday for a week long trip with his best friends family. They are staying at Orange Lake Resort...I am looking for a gift basket to be delivered to the resort...CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP..
There will be 6 total -- including my son.... I would love to keep it around $50

Any ideas would be great!

Not sure if $50 for a delivered basket is going to be feasible...I used Memories by Betsy, she did a great job but the delivery fee is $28 alone...plus the cost of whatever you put into it. The delivery fee is the only "fee" she charges, the rest is purely determined on what you add to the basket. Plus you have to add in sales tax. I really enjoyed working with Betsy and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her service to anyone. My kids were thrilled with their "welcome to disney" baskets last week. Good luck.

Of course just after I posted I thought of something else which you've probably already considered but since you didn't say I'll mention it...what about putting something together yourself and mailing it directly to the resort for their check-in?? You could use one of the priority mail flat rate boxes to cut down on postage costs and fill it with anything you like.

Of course just after I posted I thought of something else which you've probably already considered but since you didn't say I'll mention it...what about putting something together yourself and mailing it directly to the resort for their check-in?? You could use one of the priority mail flat rate boxes to cut down on postage costs and fill it with anything you like.

I totally agree! Wrap w/e is inside and ask you son's parents to put it out as a surprise in the morning when he wakes up!

Let me know what you decide! :banana:

Or how about if you place an order with Garden Grocer for a bunch of snacks to be delivered. You won't get a nice presentation but you can more than make up for it with quantity of junk food.popcorn::

I've had the Mickey's Kool Snack delivered from the Disney Florist to friends and received it myself. I love the cooler it comes in. It is in your price range.

I've had the Mickey's Kool Snack delivered from the Disney Florist to friends and received it myself. I love the cooler it comes in. It is in your price range.

Hey that's cute! I have a friend going down for the first time I might have to send that!

I have used Peggy in the past (I even won one of her creations one year) She is fantastic to work with and does a great job on baskets. I see that her site is under construction though? I don't know if she is still active but if she is I highly recommend her!
http://www.pixiedustoccasions.com/

Is their hotel a condo? Will they have a kitchen? Maybe you could just send groceries from Garden Grocer
http://www.gardengrocer.com/?gclid=CJr2rtWGv6cCFUvf4Aodg26KYA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter