Gift Baskets

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
Has anyone ordered the Disney's Snack Attack or Mickey's Terrific Tote from the Disney Florist ??? What exactly did it include and do you feel it was worth the $$$??
Thanks

interesting question, would like to here some responses--is there a web site for the disney florist?

Me too please :p

I'd like to know what's in some of these....

Ultimate gourmet
Connoisseur's choice
Grande gourmet

We used shirley at the perfect gift www.theperfectgift.cc she did fabulous gift baskets for our disney cruise. I don't know if she does disney hotels but I would check because her shop gets rave reviews on the cruiseline pages. Our baskets had beach towels, sunscreen, candy, soda, and underwater camera etc. I also order roses for our stateroom and they were gorgeous. I highly recommend Shirley as does many others on the cruiseline pages.

I ordered the Family tote bag this past weekend to arrive on the day we
arrive at WDW. So Friday, 6/21, I 'll find out what it looks like.

I asked the Disney florist to ditch the cheese and add more fruit.
We are not big cheese eaters. Fruit is better for you too.

The Disney Florist said it has a "M" and a picture of Mickey on the bag.
Thought the bad would be a nice soviner for me at the end of the trip.
My DH, DS & DD can enjoy the snacks.

I asked the Disney Florist to sign the car to my family "From the Disney Gang".
I think my kids will get a kick our of it. DH will know I did it once he sees the
VISA bill.
I think with tax and delivery it was a around $65.

For our first WDW 12 day trip, I think it'll be a nice surprise :)

I'll post what it looks like. contents, cost ... after the 4th of July.

I sent the Terrific Tote (I think) to my parents last week. She said it was cute. I believe it had 2 sodas, 2 bottles of water, 2 pieces of fruit and a few snacks. The tote is cute with Mickey on the front but not as roomy as I thought it would be. (I thought she could carry stuff into the parks but it only has a small handle.) It will work great to carry library books back and forth. I added 2 Mickey beanies for my DS and nephew. It was pretty expensive for what was in it, I thought. But they were really surprised and excited so that was worth a lot to me. I can not remember exactly but the beanies were $11 extra a piece, and I think the bag was around $60. It arrived right when I requested, and the florist was very easy to work with.:D

I ordered something called Whale of a Pail for my kids from WDW Florist our last trip. It was a Pail, shovel, sailor hat, treats, pretzels, beach ball, 2 bottles of water and a few other things. I had them add 2 autograph books and 2 fat pens. It was around 50.00. We had it delivered to the Resort the day before we arrived and Concierge set it up in our room for the kids upon arrival. WDW Florist did a beautiful job. I highly recommend them. :D:Pinkbounc

I sent a couple of the MIckeys terrific tote to some friends and they said it was great. I liked the fact that you got the bag to carr y any other souvineirs you buy later on. I was told the bag was filled with goodies, but if you call the Disney Florist they are supposed to tell you whats inside if you ask and they will fax you over a paper with all of the other offerings they have. It also says you can ask to substitute or request certain things. The number is 407-827-3505.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter