Ghirardelli soda fountain.

they are amazing! love the chocolate peanut butter sundae and it is just as good in DTD as in San Francisco! its a good thing those calories don't count, right?

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Oh, and don't forget to stroll through the store part. Sometimes they hand out free chocolate squares (or they used to anyway)....you know those ones with caramel, raspberry or peanut butter inside....mmmmmm.

Yeah, that's how they got me hooked on the Spiced Pumpkin Chocolate squares.

they are amazing! love the chocolate peanut butter sundae and it is just as good in DTD as in San Francisco! its a good thing those calories don't count, right?

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Exactly. After walking in the parks all day they cancel each other out! :rotfl2:

Oh the Mint Bliss--its name says it all.

On a side note---I love all the chocolates but...the pumpkin spice ones tasted strange to me. I just didn't care for them. The dark salted caramel ones---I couldn't stop eating those.

We always split the Mint Bliss. I'm going to try to get DFi to try the Gold Rush this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!