Ghiradelli

dfin

Earning My Ears
Can someone tell me if Ghiradelli accepts the Visa Rewards Card?

Yes, they take credit cards

I think the OP is asking if they accept the Disney Visa rewards points that you earn for purchases and not the actual Disney Visa credit card. I am not sure of the answer to the OP question though, sorry!:confused3

The only thing I know for sure is they give a free chocolate everytime you enter the part of the store that sells their chocolates, and it is the caramel one that I love.:worship:

As for credit cards, I can't see why they wouldn't take any valid credit card.

The only thing I know for sure is they give a free chocolate everytime you enter the part of the store that sells their chocolates, and it is the caramel one that I love.:worship:

As for credit cards, I can't see why they wouldn't take any valid credit card.

We always stop by for our FREE sample....anything you get for free on Disney property is a SCORE!!!!!:lmao:

They also give passholder discounts of 10%, but only if the item you want is not on sale. (In the past, I got both sale price and 10% discount.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter