Ghiradelli Info needed...

Catie.Hiltz

Mouseketeer
I keep seeing delicious pictures from Ghiradelli-where can I get some of that?

Not sure where the Ghiradelli store is...

do they also sell candy?

Can you use a snack credit there?

Ghiradelli is at Downtown Disney. They do sell candy, and their ice cream is so good. Not sure about the snck credit though, as we haven't used the dp.

If I remember correctly, most of the ice cream is above the typical $4 maximum, but you might be able to use it for candy and/or chocolate.

YUM! Ghirardelli is soooo good. We get it every trip.

If you booked through Disney you will get a 10% off coupon for Ghirardelli in one of the pre pre packets on the back page.

Not much discount but hey, every discount adds up!:goodvibes

Every time we have been there, someone has been handing out samples at the door! We always buy way too much. There is nothing like watching fireworks while eating great chocolate.

Ghirardelli is known for its decadent and delicious ice cream sundaes made with Ghirardelli's famous hot fudge. I particularly like the "gold rush" sundae, which includes melted peanut butter throughout. Ghirardelli also sells basic cups and cones of ice cream, along with milkshakes and floats. I have received free samples of Ghirardelli chocolate on certain occasions, but it hasn't been a guarantee in my experience.

This is my FAVORITE treat! It is a Vanilla Soda! It is basically vanilla flavoring with soda water and vanilla ice cream... it is like a vanilla float! YUMMY! :goodvibes

IMG_2355.jpg

What time are they open until? We have reservations at Ragland Road for 8pm and would like to see the entertainment, but could we stop here for a sundae before we go back to the resort?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter