GFVs - Pool Cabana

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.
Does a pool at the GF have cabanas. I think the pool with the kids splash area has cabanas, but
does the other bigger quieter pool also have cabanas, since that is where I would want to be.

Thank you.

The Cabanas are only at the Beach Pool which is near the Villas.

Thank you. I would have purchased one if by the other pool but we will be five adults so rather stay at the other pool. Thanks. Do you happen to know if the other pool has umbrellas for the sun?

Thanks.

Thank you. I would have purchased one if by the other pool but we will be five adults so rather stay at the other pool. Thanks. Do you happen to know if the other pool has umbrellas for the sun?

Thanks.
They do. And there is some shade. Less food options at the bar, though.

Unless this has changed recently, there are two reserved seating areas at the leisure pool. They aren’t real cabanas, just big plush seating/couch type things and a large umbrella.

I am pretty sure I was on a thread with @ninafeliz about these not too long ago, so tagging them in case they can help. I think we were looking for photos but I can’t remember if we found any.

I’m trying to remember my conversation with the CM about the poolside Patios at the GF. I’m pretty sure they said there were umbrella covered Patios seating areas at both pools, and cabanas were only at the beach pool. I never did find a photo of one (the Patios) despite google searching and asking here. It was described to me as an extremely large umbrella that would give pretty decent shade, but I can’t remember the combo of chairs/couches/loungers that you got with it. I’ll see if I made any notes that I kept, I initially booked one but changed it for a half day cabana.

From 2017. Not sure if this is what you’re referring to, but if not, I’ll be there in a little over a month, I can see if it’s still the same set up.

View attachment 401241

Yeah, this is what’s over at the leisure pool now. For a time it was at the kiddie feature like in your pic, but they later moved it to the leisure pool.

I ‘think’ there two, but might just be one.

This was back in Sept so caveat in case it has changed.

Yeah, this is what’s over at the leisure pool now. For a time it was at the kiddie feature like in your pic, but they later moved it to the leisure pool.

I ‘think’ there two, but might just be one.

This was back in Sept so caveat in case it has changed.

Are you lost? You do know this thread is in the ‘Darkside’ section of the boards, right?! :darth:;):P

BTW, found this aerial which I had done awhile ago, the circle is where they are located.

Courtyard Pool Covered Seating Area-Sept 2018.jpg

From 2017. Not sure if this is what you’re referring to, but if not, I’ll be there in a little over a month, I can see if it’s still the same set up.

View attachment 401241
Thanks! Wish I could have found a picture like this when I was debating which to book- they just aren’t out there to find easily!

The CM I talked to said these were at both the beach pool and courtyard pool, and IIRC said the ones at the courtyard pool were fairly new.

MS are telling me that this is the same price as the cabanas. I told her I do not think that is correct?
$318 for the full day on September 6 and half day is $211? I asked what the price is for the cabana by the kids pool and she said they are the same thing? She is calling GF for me she said, I'm on hold but I do not think that is correct, does anyone have any pricing information about these?

Thanks.

I called the GF myself and above was not correct, no big surprise for me. Will call back WDW Play and hopefully get someone that can book for me since GF told me I had to go through PLAY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter