GF Spa Question

seanmci

Mouseketeer
Hey everybody,
I am trying to book a little Disney surprise for my wife on her last day at WDW. I thought the morning we leave I would book her a spa package at GF. There is a package that includes reflexology, a massage and an aromatherapy bath. The problem is I know nothing about this stuff. Does anyone who knows about spas or even better, been to the one at GF, have any positive feedback for me. I am hoping this will allow her to come back home relaxed and happy. :love:

If there are spa services at GF that you would reccomend more than these also please let me know.

And the last and most important question: While my wife is at spa can my DS and I pool hop at the GF pool and use our refillable mugs we bought at ASM back in 1996? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sounds like a great gesture!

I did this our last stay at the GF. I scheduled a "couples massage" and she loved it. :love:

One suggestion, do you have to do it the morning you leave? If not, consider doing it another non-park day if possible. She will come out of it SO relaxed that she may just want to go to the pool and "VEG" all day and order room service to culminate the day!

Have fun!

WDW LifeLong Fan said:
Sounds like a great gesture!

I did this our last stay at the GF. I scheduled a "couples massage" and she loved it. :love:

One suggestion, do you have to do it the morning you leave? If not, consider doing it another non-park day if possible. She will come out of it SO relaxed that she may just want to go to the pool and "VEG" all day and order room service to culminate the day!

Have fun!

That's a good thought. Maybe I will change it. I love planning surprises while we are there. It's always fun...

Have a great time!
Please let us know what you decide and how it turns out! :teeth:

The GF spa is awesome! Be sure that she has plenty of time to relax and enjoy it - if she's the type to kick back in a sauna, steam room or whirlpool.

Hi - i love spa days- an d i plan on doing one while in disney world. My sister is coming with us and her family- she ahs 2 children who are have severe medical problems and seh NEVER gets a break- i am looking to do a package for her- can anyone tell me where i can find a list of prices for the various packages. Please help. I would like to give this to her as her birthdya present before we go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter