GF Restaurants?

I know there are a couple of restaurants at Grand Floridian. I've eaten at 1900 Park Fare. When I went it was a Villians Character dinner but I believe it is Cinderella and friends now. The food was a buffet.....we thought it was good!

Citrico's--Excellent food with a Mediterrenean flair and polished service in an upscale leisurely, elegant, subdued setting. Not open on Monday or Tuesday, and serving dinner only. Plan on spending a minimum of $100 for two adults for dinner. PS suggested.

V&A's--Five star dining in an elegant setting. Reservations required. No children's menu. Plan on spending a minimum of $225 for two adults for dinner.

Grand Floridian Cafe--casual yet polished service with a varied menu, serving breakfast and lunch only seven days. Breakfast for two adults will be about $30 with tax and tip. PS generally not required.

Garden View Lounge--Afternoon high tea seven days a week. PS strongly suggested. Plan on spending $35 and up for two adults for tea.

1900 Park Fare-- character breakfast and dinner. Casual all-you-care-to-eat buffet style dining with good service and nice atmosphere. PS strongly suggested. Plan on $35 for two adults for breakfast, $60 for two adults for dinner. 1900PF also hosts "Tea With Alice" in the afternoon for children, age restrictions in effect, reservations required.

Gasparillas Grill--quick and casual counter service. Prices vary. Open 24 hours.

I think that's all of them.

Anne

Anne, I'm shocked at you! You forgot Narcoosee's! ;)

Narcoosee's -- very good seafood in elegant setting with regrettably poor service (IMO, but others have experienced the same). It's outside the main building, bordering the Lagoon. If you go at the right time, you can watch the Electric Water Pageant through the giant windows. Similar pricing to Citrico's - $100 and up for two adults for dinner.

Originally posted by MHopkins2
Anne, I'm shocked at you! You forgot Narcoosee's! ;)

Narcoosee's -- very good seafood in elegant setting with regrettably poor service (IMO, but others have experienced the same). It's outside the main building, bordering the Lagoon. If you go at the right time, you can watch the Electric Water Pageant through the giant windows. Similar pricing to Citrico's - $100 and up for two adults for dinner.

OMG! I KNEW I was forgetting something!

We had great service at Narcooses. We're eating there again soon, hopelully we'll repeat the excellence in our last visit.

Anne

We've enjoyed Narcoossee's over the years....probably 15-20 times including many lunches (which they no longer serve). With the exception of my family's meal there in March we've always had great service.

It's my DD favorite dinner spot at WDW and we're planning to dine there in November. Haven't made PSs yet though...very unlike me!

We also enjoyed Narcoosee's. Great food and service. I had the tuna and DW had the filet. I ordered the Narcoosee's Knot: one appetizer, one salad, one entree, and one dessert. I ate the appetizer and DW had the salad. We split the dessert. A bargain at $49.

Ralph

We really enjoyed the Grand Floridian Cafe last summer for a nice lunch. We also have ps for Afternoon Tea in October.

I always love having a pleasant lunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe, usually during one of our days at the Magic Kingdom.

I'm going to try either Narcoosee's or Citrico's in October (maybe both if I can't decide:p ).

This trip we tried the afternoon tea and my 11 year old daughter loved it (especially the scones). I would definitely try this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter