Geyser Point Bison Burger!

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
Did a night at Boulder Ridge and went over to Geyser Point and figured let me try this bison burger people have been raving about for years. I was going to order an appetizer but the waiter said the burger is big. Ok I get the hype for me definitely the best burger on property and probably the best burger I had anywhere! And it was huge!

This is one of our favorite meals-and it has been consistently good. In the end it is just a burger- but it is good, unlike some of the more artfully done table service meals that look good but don't pass when it comes to taste or quality.

We went to Geyser Point in April and my family really enjoyed the bison burger. There were no waffle fries, they were just regular fries when we were there.

Had it once before and wasn't blown away. We're staying at WL in August, so looking forward to giving it another shot. Still think the Kobe burger at Y&Y is the best on property.

The best on property hands down. Boathouse & Turf Club Lounge

BH burger & red potatoes.jpg

BH burger fries.jpg

BH burger.jpg

Turf club lounge burger.jpg

Turf club lounge burgers.jpg

Some runner ups: Home Coming , Primo Piatto
20180902_181346.jpg
Home Coming

RIV-Primo-burger.jpg
Primo

Geyser point burger (Geyser Point in general) has been hit and miss for us. Sometimes really good, other times just not good. They killed that meal when they took away the waffle fries and added the Cosmic Ray fries instead.

Evertime we try to get the Margherita flight, they are 'out of the ingredients'. I assume it is difficult or too time consuming to make.

Last edited:
The best on property hands down. Boathouse...
Yes. While very good, the GP bison burger can't hold a candle to the quality of any burger at The BOATHOUSE. That's not even an opinion.

Yes. While very good, the GP bison burger can't hold a candle to the quality of any burger at The BOATHOUSE. That's not even an opinion.
got to disagree. I had the bison 3 times and non were consistent. I had Boathouse 8 times and ALWAYS perfect. FYI

Oh wow...DH and I just ate at GP a few weeks ago, he was craving a burger and we split the Bison burger and thought it was GREAT. We also got the charcuterie dish, which was good but sadly we missed the one the had post-covid which had a mustard spread and a duck spread.

Boathouse has become a new favorite for us (we visited earlier this year and again two weeks ago) but we wanted to look into a new-to-us place for an upcoming short trip this week. I hear such good things about the sliders there and now the burgers that I kinda want to do a comparison now...and I'm not a burger person.

So great to have this post to look at the other favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter